ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Money Apps?

Postby ceci » 02 Jan 2017, 10:18

Tdc06 wrote:
ceci wrote:Most of the sites has its app nowadays, so you may earn via sites and apps when in your bed now.

But I think only few sites have apps of their sites. But really Don't know which sites and apps should be use for earning money.

Or, can your browse via google chrome at your tablet too?

ceci

ForumCoin: 349

Postby Tdc06 » 04 Jan 2017, 09:24

ceci wrote:
Tdc06 wrote:
ceci wrote:Most of the sites has its app nowadays, so you may earn via sites and apps when in your bed now.

But I think only few sites have apps of their sites. But really Don't know which sites and apps should be use for earning money.

Or, can your browse via google chrome at your tablet too?

Right @ceci but we should know legit app for earning money. And we only 2-3 earning apps.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 38

Postby Braids » 04 Jan 2017, 19:48

The ones i´m using that have pay me are Uento, Cashpirate and TVsmilesUK.
Search for TVsmiles in your playstore and if is availabe in your country try it. In TV smiles you do quizzes and dont matter if you know or dont know the answers because you have infinite tries so you get there ;)
May be slow ( it is slow ) but you have infinite quizes and in the Saturdays there is a facebook contest where you can earn lots of points ( they are called smiles ). I won 15000 smiles once ( minimum withdraw is 22500 smiles, $10 )

Braids

ForumCoin: 494

Postby philo » 05 Jan 2017, 05:02

Braids wrote:The ones i´m using that have pay me are Uento, Cashpirate and TVsmilesUK.
Search for TVsmiles in your playstore and if is availabe in your country try it. In TV smiles you do quizzes and dont matter if you know or dont know the answers because you have infinite tries so you get there ;)
May be slow ( it is slow ) but you have infinite quizes and in the Saturdays there is a facebook contest where you can earn lots of points ( they are called smiles ). I won 15000 smiles once ( minimum withdraw is 22500 smiles, $10 )

You earning well from the apps shared here,I am in doubt whether it is available for international members. :crazy:

philo

ForumCoin: 622

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 05 Jan 2017, 06:57

TRy some more application. Gcash tapcash grabpoints spare5 kripsy and many more.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 235

Postby Collinberg » 05 Jan 2017, 10:39

If you are from Nigeria,you might wanna try Sliide Airtime,it's a lockscreen app that pays users with airtime just for having the apps in their phone,so far I have cashed out more than N250 airtime

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 205

Postby Tdc06 » 05 Jan 2017, 14:53

What the question is from apps what you want to earn paypal cash, paytm cash, giftcards and recharge vouchers. Then only people can suggest you correct apps.

Tdc06

Postby Braids » 05 Jan 2017, 16:43

philo wrote:
Braids wrote:The ones i´m using that have pay me are Uento, Cashpirate and TVsmilesUK.

You earning well from the apps shared here,I am in doubt whether it is available for international members. :crazy:

I wish. Takes some time ( and sometimes a loooooong time ) for me to reach the minimum. Cash pirate and Uento are international, TV smiles you have to see if is available in your play store because i think is only some countries,not sure

Braids

ForumCoin: 494

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 06 Jan 2017, 07:10

i had mcent app before and earned good recharges more than 4k in this. now its available but paying less.

Husainkoliraskr

Postby philo » 06 Jan 2017, 07:55

Braids wrote:I wish. Takes some time ( and sometimes a loooooong time ) for me to reach the minimum. Cash pirate and Uento are international, TV smiles you have to see if is available in your play store because i think is only some countries,not sure

I just tried TV smiles in playstore and it is available in my country.Can you tell me if we need to download any apps to earn points here?

philo

Postby Tdc06 » 06 Jan 2017, 09:27

philo wrote:
Braids wrote:I wish. Takes some time ( and sometimes a loooooong time ) for me to reach the minimum. Cash pirate and Uento are international, TV smiles you have to see if is available in your play store because i think is only some countries,not sure

I just tried TV smiles in playstore and it is available in my country.Can you tell me if we need to download any apps to earn points here?

@Braids Is Tv smiles earning app for all international users. Can you tell us more about Tv smile app.

Tdc06

Postby philo » 07 Jan 2017, 08:32

Tdc06 wrote:
philo wrote:

@Braids Is Tv smiles earning app for all international users. Can you tell us more about Tv smile app.

Yes I am from India and already downloaded the app from playstore yesterday.I felt it is promising already earned 2500 smiles (points) including some bonus points.The quizes are never-ending and points keep on increasing.

@Braids you got paid from this app?? :crazy:

philo

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 09 Jan 2017, 06:55

So we discussed about some application here by uding we can earn some bucks at our home by doing some work.

Husainkoliraskr

Postby philo » 09 Jan 2017, 07:49

I felt TV smiles app very easy to earn but I am waiting for surety about payment .Anybody got payment here?

philo

Postby timobg » 09 Jan 2017, 08:48

I installed TV Smiles and played with it for a while - it seems to easy to earn points.. I'll keep using it and see if they actually pay..

timobg

ForumCoin: 455

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum