ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: I am tired of Niume and you?

Postby Angie10 » 11 Jan 2017, 15:14

kaka135 wrote:
ceci wrote:I have wrote few posts and share at my own social sites, I heard the admin of Niume will help to share our posts without our notice as well? Or, just my misunderstanding?

Yes, the Niume community managers do share our posts. I guess that's why sometimes I got more views after my posts were shared.

Wow, that sounds fantastic! I wonder how they decide which articles to share?

--- 11 Jan 2017, 15:17 ---

kaka135 wrote:I think it might depend on the topics of our posts too. I have slightly more than 500 twitter followers now, and my usual number of views is around 50. There are some posts that are more than 100.

Wow, 500 twitter followers is good, kaka.....how do you go about getting those?! I think I need a crash course in how to navigate twitter LOL I've tried to look for people I know, but that site doesn't seem user friendly at all!!

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2,072

Postby grecy0905 » 11 Jan 2017, 15:21

morgoodie wrote:Basically, the best way to earn at niume is to post articles and share them to as many social media sites as possible. I think Twitter works best but others may find a different one works best for them. It is important to gain followers on your social media sites too so you can have a broader audience to share to. When not writing posts at niume, it is a good idea to share older posts. I go through mine and those that don't have very many views I share again. I will share all my older posts and they will get more views. Niume also shares your posts on social media sites and I think this helps get your posts views as well. Hope this helps you to earn better at niume.

Yes I share it on Twitter again because Niume said that in the first place, to share it again. Twitter also shared the best time to share those tweets is between 7-11 in the pm, US time, so I am following this one. I am getting views but not that much.

--- 11 Jan 2017, 15:28 ---

@kaka135 what is buffer sissy. I want to learn that. you can PM me, though.

I schedule to retweet some of my posts every Wednesday or sometimes when I don't have anything to write, I just share my posts. My balance is moving and I am well satisfied.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 214

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 11 Jan 2017, 16:26

haripriyavkl wrote:I am newbie to the site, So I don't know much more about it. Hope you will get it alright soon.

I am also a new user and seeking for help.. i am just getting alotof mails by them.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 206

Postby morgoodie » 11 Jan 2017, 18:58

skysnap wrote:Looks like you have been doing good with the site. I think there are limited ways to get traffic during our initial social media follower limit on twitter and fb. But I wonder how many people can get good views like say 100 views per article with twitter followers of under 500. Mine has just reached 500 but not many views yet.

I only have 130 followers and I have one post that has over 600 views. I have others that are 200-300 views. I share them all the time on Twitter and a couple of people will retweet my posts when they see them. I think that helps as well. I have had posts tweeted by niume several times and I think that increases my views.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 229

Postby kaka135 » 11 Jan 2017, 19:43

Angie10 wrote:
Wow, that sounds fantastic! I wonder how they decide which articles to share?

Wow, 500 twitter followers is good, kaka.....how do you go about getting those?! I think I need a crash course in how to navigate twitter LOL I've tried to look for people I know, but that site doesn't seem user friendly at all!!

Yes, I think the Niume community managers are nice. It helps to boost our views too. I have no idea how they pick the articles to share, perhaps just go through the list, then retweet whatever they like? :roll:

I actually didn't purposely grow my twitter followers, but I realize that whenever I follow others, others might follow me, and whenever I share some posts, some people might follow me too. Whenever I have some free time, I will follow those I am interested in, and also check out those who followed me, then I read some of their tweets and respond to them as well.

I want to do this but actually can't find much time to do so, but I think it helps to gain more followers and views. I just do this from time to time, then the followers get more and more slowly.

For better information, we have to wait for @suny to tell us as he has many followers! ;)

kaka135

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,273

Postby suny » 12 Jan 2017, 11:34

I follow back everyone that follows me. I have yet to follow someone myself though (barring few special ones). However, I am working on social media sites constantly so the number is bound to increase. I don't think I am in the big league of members having large number of followers with 6k followers.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 302

Postby Decentlady » 12 Jan 2017, 13:07

It is good to build a social media presence while working on writing sites like Niume. I have seen ontheir FB page that for every post you share you have to share another member's article. Or something along those line. It is a good way of helping each other.

Decentlady

ForumCoin: 502

Postby suny » 12 Jan 2017, 14:09

In fact sharing on Facebook or on their page has never worked for me. It has always been one way traffic, that is I visited and shared their posts but they just posted a comment without opening my post.

suny

Postby grecy0905 » 12 Jan 2017, 15:48

Decentlady wrote:It is good to build a social media presence while working on writing sites like Niume. I have seen ontheir FB page that for every post you share you have to share another member's article. Or something along those line. It is a good way of helping each other.

Before, everyone is doing that, but from experience now, I do not experience one member will share my posts. I just share to share though, I don't expect anyone to share my posts as well. No anticipation is the game for me, but I share someone's post that I see on Facebook group.

grecy0905

Postby suny » 13 Jan 2017, 04:40

grecy0905 wrote:
Decentlady wrote:It is good to build a social media presence while working on writing sites like Niume. I have seen ontheir FB page that for every post you share you have to share another member's article. Or something along those line. It is a good way of helping each other.

Before, everyone is doing that, but from experience now, I do not experience one member will share my posts. I just share to share though, I don't expect anyone to share my posts as well. No anticipation is the game for me, but I share someone's post that I see on Facebook group.

I think that is very good if you do not expect anyone to share your posts and that should be the spirit behind 'sharing' but most people do it for favor in return. I do it without expecting provided I like the posts or the person.

suny

Postby naruto100 » 13 Jan 2017, 05:34

Me too only sharing my stuff only most of the time. Sometimes I do it for close friends.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 124

Postby grecy0905 » 14 Jan 2017, 01:30

@suny i really share posts but sometimes if I need to meet a certain quota, I ask help with my friends, you know? :) I asked the help of my trusted friends because it is hard for me to ask the help of strangers.

Just give me your username and I would love to visit your writings and share your posts. No need to do the same with me.

grecy0905

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 14 Jan 2017, 07:41

suny wrote:In fact sharing on Facebook or on their page has never worked for me. It has always been one way traffic, that is I visited and shared their posts but they just posted a comment without opening my post.

yup i also never get any view in my post by social sharing in this..

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 206

Postby Decentlady » 14 Jan 2017, 07:45

I don't share and expect anyone to share mine. Now that in house views don't count I don't even bother visiting fellow writers. I do read articles that knterests me though.

I have seen many low quality/grammar articles and seen such people earn so handsomely on the site. Something that discourages me to post on the site.

Decentlady

ForumCoin: 502

Postby suny » 14 Jan 2017, 07:54

Decentlady wrote:I don't share and expect anyone to share mine. Now that in house views don't count I don't even bother visiting fellow writers. I do read articles that knterests me though.

I have seen many low quality/grammar articles and seen such people earn so handsomely on the site. Something that discourages me to post on the site.

hahaha, then try writing something low quality, bad grammar to increase your earning :D

suny

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum