ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: I am tired of Niume and you?

Postby grecy0905 » 06 Jan 2017, 22:43

kaka135 wrote:
grecy0905 wrote:I tried to post two on the Photography sphere, it is gaining hype but not view. I am posting topics about cats and it is gaining views when I am sharing it at Twitter. It says that you can get good points in writing in News sphere too.

I haven't try News sphere yet. I am thinking of doing a "sphere challenge" where I publish a post in each sphere. I read about this challenge in LB, and I think it's good though challenging, it might even help us to stay out of comfort zone and discover new way of writing.

Reading from you, it seems like pets are something many people enjoy reading. ;) :thumbup:

On the new sphere, if you are writing trending news and you write it differently then you will get more views. That is what I observed when I am reading some who are writing on News Sphere.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 214

Postby suny » 07 Jan 2017, 04:32

Actually, you can views with your own efforts write in whatever sphere you do. There maybe a difference of couple of views as long the post stays on homepage but then it is all your own efforts and nothing else.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 302

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2017, 21:50

grecy0905 wrote:I tried to post two on the Photography sphere, it is gaining hype but not view. I am posting topics about cats and it is gaining views when I am sharing it at Twitter. It says that you can get good points in writing in News sphere too.

I just made a post on Photography sphere. Within 30 minutes, I received an email stated that I have 65 hypes. That's a lot hypes to me, as I usually don't get that much. But when I checked, my view is zero! :lol:
That's really interesting!

kaka135

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,273

Postby Gina145 » 08 Jan 2017, 00:25

kaka135 wrote:

I just made a post on Photography sphere. Within 30 minutes, I received an email stated that I have 65 hypes. That's a lot hypes to me, as I usually don't get that much. But when I checked, my view is zero! :lol:

It can take time for views to be updated so I'm sure they'll come. But it's possible to get that amount of hype with only a handful of views, so I hope that's not going to be the case for you.

Gina145

ForumCoin: 757

Postby morgoodie » 08 Jan 2017, 00:50

I think for Photography people are more likely to hit hype versus actually going to the post since they can see the picture on the home page. It is a shame. In that section, sharing to social media is going to be crucial so that you can get the views.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 229

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 08 Jan 2017, 07:20

Definitely i am learning on niume. I amnot getting irritated because i am getting fewcents asi work.

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 206

Postby suny » 08 Jan 2017, 08:55

kaka135 wrote:

I did a post on photography yesterday. I have 40 views but the number hypes is already 234. People favorite posts and give hype in Photography section.

suny

Postby Tdc06 » 08 Jan 2017, 17:37

I am also tired of it. Do not get a single cent from it just getting mails that person subscribed your post. But not getting any visitor.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 61

Postby grecy0905 » 08 Jan 2017, 17:49

kaka135 wrote:

Yes, you have a lot of hypes already but the views are zero. It always happens to me. I even have 279 on the lightning topic I did but the views are less than 30 after 24 hours. I guess views from outside source/social networks are only counted.

grecy0905

Postby Gina145 » 08 Jan 2017, 23:55

suny wrote:I did a post on photography yesterday. I have 40 views but the number hypes is already 234. People favorite posts and give hype in Photography section.

It's crazy the way the hype grows without views. I just liked and commented on a newly published post and now the author of that post has favourited about ten of my posts. I doubt she opened any of them so she won't help my view count at all.

Gina145

ForumCoin: 757

Postby ceci » 09 Jan 2017, 00:44

Anyone have any idea how to reduce the numbers of email received via the setting tab? I can't find any thing can be done for this on the site. TQ!

ceci

ForumCoin: 944

Postby suny » 09 Jan 2017, 03:47

ceci wrote:Anyone have any idea how to reduce the numbers of email received via the setting tab? I can't find any thing can be done for this on the site. TQ!

Click at your profile picture> Settings> Email management> uncheck what you do not want to get in your email... simple.

suny

Postby naruto100 » 09 Jan 2017, 06:40

suny wrote:Click at your profile picture> Settings> Email management> uncheck what you do not want to get in your email... simple.

Simple. I guess I need to set them off too. Though I am not receiving that many but get them when I post something new.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 124

Postby grecy0905 » 09 Jan 2017, 23:20

Gina145 wrote:
suny wrote:I did a post on photography yesterday. I have 40 views but the number hypes is already 234. People favorite posts and give hype in Photography section.

It's crazy the way the hype grows without views. I just liked and commented on a newly published post and now the author of that post has favourited about ten of my posts. I doubt she opened any of them so she won't help my view count at all.

I doubted it. Even if he opens it, the views from the members of the site does not count. I got a post that has 3 comments and it has zero views. That is my observation.

grecy0905

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2017, 23:36

Gina145 wrote:
kaka135 wrote:I just made a post on Photography sphere. Within 30 minutes, I received an email stated that I have 65 hypes. That's a lot hypes to me, as I usually don't get that much. But when I checked, my view is zero! :lol:

It can take time for views to be updated so I'm sure they'll come. But it's possible to get that amount of hype with only a handful of views, so I hope that's not going to be the case for you.

I just checked on my last post that I made in Photography sphere, 176 hypes and 43 views. Well, I am not sure if I get the views from external or internal, but I am quite happy with the number of views as it's the usual number of views I always get.

I might try to make more posts as it's easy to get a topic to write in photo sphere. :)

kaka135

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,273

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum