*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Tapcash

Postby skysnap » 30 Nov 2016, 06:26

This is slow earning type of website. And you earn points based on the apps that you install. this in turn earns you some points. And later you can withdraw the same. It does not have big earning capacity. but for anyone with spare old phone that can install these apps would earn some good money.

It seems to be open for international users too. Anyone tried it?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Re: Tapcash

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 30 Nov 2016, 07:53

I redeemed in TapCash now its slow andbefore i was earning with every contest of tapcash.i was lucky user before and then i changed my phone so my new code isno more lucky

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby germainebull » 30 Nov 2016, 08:07

I read some review that states that, for me to earn more on TapCash, I need to link a facebook account that has been verified by phone to my TapCash account. This linking will transform me into a VIP user and unlock more high-paying offers.
This app thus appears to be a decent earner. I'll try it out.

Source: https://www.tapcash.com/tutorials/tapcash-vip.php

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Tdc06 » 30 Nov 2016, 10:32

Yeah, I am using it. its too slow app. I am still using it, You can redeem $2 in 6 months if you are just tapping the claim. You can earn fast if you are good at referring and interested in downloading apps.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 260

Postby skysnap » 06 Dec 2016, 05:52

Tdc06 wrote:Yeah, I am using it. its too slow app. I am still using it, You can redeem $2 in 6 months if you are just tapping the claim. You can earn fast if you are good at referring and interested in downloading apps.

True it would be surely slow. And the payout would take longer too. so those with spare devicees may make more money. I don't think there are any other ways for now. but hopefully can earn some money through this app.

skysnap

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 06 Dec 2016, 08:47

I am earning points in tapcash by daily login only and some other task like virool videos sometimes to get some extra point

Husainkoliraskr

Postby Tdc06 » 06 Dec 2016, 14:13

skysnap wrote:
Tdc06 wrote:Yeah, I am using it. its too slow app. I am still using it, You can redeem $2 in 6 months if you are just tapping the claim. You can earn fast if you are good at referring and interested in downloading apps.

True it would be surely slow. And the payout would take longer too. so those with spare devicees may make more money. I don't think there are any other ways for now. but hopefully can earn some money through this app.

@skysnap Its really boring and waste of time to earn just $2 in a month.

Tdc06

Postby Alexandoy » 06 Dec 2016, 22:58

I have tried earning from apps and I remember Cash Pirate. But it seemed that they were designed to make you earn a bit but not enough to be withdrawn.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby ceci » 07 Dec 2016, 04:19

Tdc06 wrote:
skysnap wrote:

@skysnap Its really boring and waste of time to earn just $2 in a month.

$2 in a month is not really high, but I will say it's almost the same pace with Grab points and Irazoo . And, again, free money is free money. Perhaps we should give a try to this app after Irazoo getting stuck and gone one day.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 07 Dec 2016, 05:20

I am collecting daily reward points in this application. The best part of this for me is that its giving freecharge voucher for me so i can use it easily. I like freecharge voucher than PayPal..

--- 08 Dec 2016, 10:00 ---

Tapcash became a slow earnings application nowadays.. i am not winning any contest andi have a lot of application so my attention to tapcash is not more..

Husainkoliraskr

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 09 Dec 2016, 04:30

Alexandoy wrote:I have tried earning from apps and I remember Cash Pirate. But it seemed that they were designed to make you earn a bit but not enough to be withdrawn.

Yup. Its became slow and it also provide virool videos and daily login and refereal

Husainkoliraskr

Postby Tdc06 » 09 Dec 2016, 12:45

Really Tapcash is now not for me too, I am not more interested in tapcash, Its no so worthy.

Tdc06

Postby haripriyavkl » 09 Dec 2016, 13:12

Recently I heard the same about this site. I don't want to waste my time and I just skipped that.

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 513

Postby skysnap » 10 Dec 2016, 06:09

haripriyavkl wrote:Recently I heard the same about this site. I don't want to waste my time and I just skipped that.

The app tasks may not be for all. but there are some people who can get the tasks done just fine. so i think it's not that bad. and definitely worth giving a shot if it applies to you ..

skysnap

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 10 Dec 2016, 06:25

I am just earning daily bonus point with login. Some video's and application also.. i didn't get refferal coins in tapcash..

Husainkoliraskr

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum