*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Unbabel

Postby to7update » 27 Nov 2016, 18:57

I registered a couple of weeks o unbabel, translated until I got 311 points as a trainee, but that's it, no paid tasks. Anyone tried this site?

to7update

ForumCoin: 33

Re: Unbabel

Postby blair » 27 Nov 2016, 21:21

I have heard of it but did not give much time to review or try. I did not know that this site is still up.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby to7update » 28 Nov 2016, 11:40

It's still up, but apparently on automatic mode because no one even answers the e-mails.

to7update

Postby Decentlady » 28 Nov 2016, 13:20

Then probably not worth wasting time on right?

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 274

Postby to7update » 28 Nov 2016, 13:51

In my opinion, as a Portugal user, no. If you are in the US or UK maybe it's worth it, I can't say.

to7update

Postby germainebull » 28 Nov 2016, 14:29

I once signed up on this site. I however lost interest in it for some reason. I guess it is not worth it.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby FuZyOn » 28 Nov 2016, 16:27

You'll need to get rated for the tasks, after 3 reviews (?) you'll get access to paid tasks. The catch is that another user needs to rate the translation, not the admin. I've been a member for a year now and cashed out around 30$ from them, albeit in Romania where opportunities aren't as many.

FuZyOn

ForumCoin: 164

Postby darkthorn » 28 Nov 2016, 20:07

I tried it and happened the same to me, I never get a paid task. That's why I stopped using it, to me it is a waste of time :(

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby philo » 29 Nov 2016, 04:13

From the comments above the site is not for me.Getting reviews from other members in my case will be difficult.The translation works are not familiar to me.

philo
Banned

ForumCoin: 1,094

Postby Tdc06 » 29 Nov 2016, 14:10

I heard too about this site, but don't know what's the site and how can be earn on it. Is it available for all international users.

Tdc06

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 260

Postby Happyland » 30 Nov 2016, 15:03

It doesn't sound like that site holds much promise for many users. Are there any sites that are similar but has more opportunities in terms of tasks and the rate?

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby germainebull » 01 Dec 2016, 09:43

FuZyOn wrote:You'll need to get rated for the tasks, after 3 reviews (?) you'll get access to paid tasks. The catch is that another user needs to rate the translation, not the admin.

Aww! This shows that the admin is not fully committed to moving this service forward. How would one explain the fact that the admin requires users to rate each other? What is the role of the admin? I wonder.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby chikitta » 01 Dec 2016, 10:49

I heard about it sometime back but I was not sure about the site. Doesn't sound like an interesting/exciting road to take.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 354

Postby FuZyOn » 01 Dec 2016, 21:24

germainebull wrote:
FuZyOn wrote:You'll need to get rated for the tasks, after 3 reviews (?) you'll get access to paid tasks. The catch is that another user needs to rate the translation, not the admin.

Aww! This shows that the admin is not fully committed to moving this service forward. How would one explain the fact that the admin requires users to rate each other? What is the role of the admin? I wonder.

It would be impossible for a single person to rate all of its users considering there are many languages on the platform. I guess a good thing would be to hire reviewers.

FuZyOn

ForumCoin: 164

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum