ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby Decentlady » 15 Dec 2016, 08:13

Canaria wrote:
Decentlady wrote:I am still many calls away at level 0. Simply 'cause I am afraid of being suspended. My accuracy is 76% which is pretty useless tbh.


Spam outbound call to increase your accuracy, it's absurdly easy. Print the overview and read it before attempting to answer the call. That's how I got my accuracy from 79 to 92% now :)


Thanks that gives me confidence to move on.

@grecy0905 I do listen to the call audits and realise where I had gone wrong. However, every call is different and most confusions aren't mentioned in the guidelines. Sometimes, I feel it's about point of view, subjective you know?

Anyways, I will.simply have to try.
  • 0

User avatar
Decentlady
 
Posts: 4,356
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 272
ForumCoin: 661

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby Canaria » 15 Dec 2016, 17:35

Got 2 usd in like an hour doing Reason for Outbound Call. The most helpful keyword I learn today is "follow up call", which improve my efficiency by a huge margin. Easy to determine now, and can complete the 10 minutes call in 10 seconds during introductory phase.

The golden hours started an hour ago from now, so you guys might want to give it a go at this moment.
  • 0

User avatar
Canaria
 
Posts: 298
Reputation: 20
ForumCoin: 42

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby sprite1950 » 16 Dec 2016, 06:46

Decentlady wrote:
Canaria wrote:
Decentlady wrote:I am still many calls away at level 0. Simply 'cause I am afraid of being suspended. My accuracy is 76% which is pretty useless tbh.


Spam outbound call to increase your accuracy, it's absurdly easy. Print the overview and read it before attempting to answer the call. That's how I got my accuracy from 79 to 92% now :)


Thanks that gives me confidence to move on.

@grecy0905 I do listen to the call audits and realise where I had gone wrong. However, every call is different and most confusions aren't mentioned in the guidelines. Sometimes, I feel it's about point of view, subjective you know?

Anyways, I will.simply have to try.


You're not the only one that finds it difficult Decent Lady. I get good days and bad days and I got to the point where I was so fed up with the audits, as they took so much time when I could be working on other calls, that I just used to initial them and move on. Now I do listen to them as I realise it's probably best, but it doesn't mean I will remember it for the next time.
  • 0

User avatar
sprite1950
 
Posts: 3,713
Location: UK
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 695
ForumCoin: 2,224

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby grecy0905 » 18 Dec 2016, 17:53

When I am not motivated enough, I don't listen to audits. It specially happens when I am focusing on meeting my quota for today. I only listens when someone is disputing it and I need to recheck why I am included on the audit. Some who mediates it agree to a certain dispute or the first dispute and I had proven that some of the reviewers are having wrong tags so I need to recheck mine.
  • 0

User avatar
grecy0905
 
Posts: 6,144
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 11
Reputation: 697
ForumCoin: 376

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby Angie10 » 18 Dec 2016, 19:32

sprite1950 wrote:@grecy0905 I do listen to the call audits and realise where I had gone wrong. However, every call is different and most confusions aren't mentioned in the guidelines. Sometimes, I feel it's about point of view, subjective you know?

Anyways, I will.simply have to try.


You're not the only one that finds it difficult Decent Lady. I get good days and bad days and I got to the point where I was so fed up with the audits, as they took so much time when I could be working on other calls, that I just used to initial them and move on. Now I do listen to them as I realise it's probably best, but it doesn't mean I will remember it for the next time.[/quote]

@Decentlady.....I agree, there are times when the decision could fall on either side, but if the audit says you're wrong, you just have to grin and bear it sadly :(

@sprite1950.....that used to seriously wind me up, and is part of the reason I ended up leaving LOL
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 5,719
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 1090
ForumCoin: 25

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby Decentlady » 19 Dec 2016, 06:12

Canaria wrote:Got 2 usd in like an hour doing Reason for Outbound Call. The most helpful keyword I learn today is "follow up call", which improve my efficiency by a huge margin. Easy to determine now, and can complete the 10 minutes call in 10 seconds during introductory phase.

The golden hours started an hour ago from now, so you guys might want to give it a go at this moment.


Could you elaborate more on "follow up call"?

I would also like to know if it is necessary to listen to the whole call or you may answer even in the middle of it when you are sure of the answer?
  • 0

User avatar
Decentlady
 
Posts: 4,356
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 272
ForumCoin: 661

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 19 Dec 2016, 06:28

My experience with humanatic is very bad .i just stopped viewing it now a days.
  • 0

Husainkoliraskr
 
Posts: 1,268
Reputation: 58
ForumCoin: 220

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby skysnap » 19 Dec 2016, 07:32

I wish they could accept my application. I got denied due to "conflict of interest" reason. I don't know if it is possible anymore to get back the application. It's just kind of hard now.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 3,324
Reputation: 238
ForumCoin: 438

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby sprite1950 » 19 Dec 2016, 07:36

DecentLady wrote

I would also like to know if it is necessary to listen to the whole call or you may answer even in the middle of it when you are sure of the answer?


Not if you're sure of the answer, like if someone has definitely made an appointment. Sometimes I will skip to the end of the call just to make sure that nothing changed. Once I had a call where the person the caller wanted to speak to was not there so someone else took a message. I skipped to the end of the call and discovered that right at the last minute the person the caller wanted came into the office so it changed to a different category .. but if you're sure you don't need to listen to the whole call.
  • 0

User avatar
sprite1950
 
Posts: 3,713
Location: UK
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 695
ForumCoin: 2,224

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby Canaria » 19 Dec 2016, 08:27

Decentlady wrote:Could you elaborate more on "follow up call"?


In "reason for outbound call" section, you can determine the call to be unrelated to buy/sell/trade/test driving car, during early conversation. When you heard the agent/caller utter such phrase "follow up", you know the answer already to correctly review the call. However, do be careful if the conversation turn lengthy, it could be that the agent is inviting the customer to a new dealership, which means there will be an appointment follow up right after. So, to determine whether the "follow up" call is unrelated to buy/sell/trade, make sure that the call is brief and short (usually less than 1 minute). If you are able to discern the intention of the caller, you'd save a lot of time.

Oh, if the call is over 5 minutes, no need to listen from A to Z, instead pinpoint 3 locations, which are early, end, and mid time (Do this in chronological order). Why early? Because you want to know why the agent called the customer. Why end? Because you want to know if there's an appointment arranged between them. And finally, if you still don't get your answer, you can check the mid section to get the gist of what they're actually talking about. This method is specifically, but not limited to, Reason for Outbound Calls.
  • 1

User avatar
Canaria
 
Posts: 298
Reputation: 20
ForumCoin: 42

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby Decentlady » 19 Dec 2016, 08:37

Canaria wrote:
Decentlady wrote:Could you elaborate more on "follow up call"?


In "reason for outbound call" section, you can determine the call to be unrelated to buy/sell/trade/test driving car, during early conversation. When you heard the agent/caller utter such phrase "follow up", you know the answer already to correctly review the call. However, do be careful if the conversation turn lengthy, it could be that the agent is inviting the customer to a new dealership, which means there will be an appointment follow up right after. So, to determine whether the "follow up" call is unrelated to buy/sell/trade, make sure that the call is brief and short (usually less than 1 minute). If you are able to discern the intention of the caller, you'd save a lot of time.

Oh, if the call is over 5 minutes, no need to listen from A to Z, instead pinpoint 3 locations, which are early, end, and mid time (Do this in chronological order). Why early? Because you want to know why the agent called the customer. Why end? Because you want to know if there's an appointment arranged between them. And finally, if you still don't get your answer, you can check the mid section to get the gist of what they're actually talking about. This method is specifically, but not limited to, Reason for Outbound Calls.


Thanks for the explanation. I still have one question. Is "reason for outbound call" category same as the "outbound call" category at level 0?
  • 0

User avatar
Decentlady
 
Posts: 4,356
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 272
ForumCoin: 661

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby Canaria » 19 Dec 2016, 10:34

Decentlady wrote:Thanks for the explanation. I still have one question. Is "reason for outbound call" category same as the "outbound call" category at level 0?


"Reason for outbound call" category will only available if you unlock it via gem store. It requires around 50 audits of outbound call and 90% accuracy, if I'm not mistaken.

The only similarity between Reason for outbound call and outbound call is that both have 1 sided live conversation. This is a situation where you can only hear 1 person speaking, but in fact there's a communication between the caller and the recipient. In this case, you'll have to rely on common sense + intuition to decipher the intentions of both party.

Example, when the caller initiate a conversation with a greet, and then you can hear nothing replied, but afterward the caller introduced himself. This means the caller reached intended party, thus the call is connected.

There's also chance that the caller has reached a voice mail, and sometimes you won't hear the automated sound of voice mail. Under this circumstances, you need to determine whether the caller actually talk to live person or not. IF not, the caller usually will be introducing himself, explaining the reason why he calls, and lastly he will definitely leave his phone number for a call back. The latter event means that the caller had reached the voice mail, so the correct choice would be "Left a Message".
  • 0

User avatar
Canaria
 
Posts: 298
Reputation: 20
ForumCoin: 42

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby germainebull » 19 Dec 2016, 10:41

Decentlady wrote:Spam outbound call to increase your accuracy, it's absurdly easy. Print the overview and read it before attempting to answer the call. That's how I got my accuracy from 79 to 92% now


Congrats for reaching this milestone!

I'm however finding it difficult to understand the gist of your post. Could you elaborate?

Pardon me if I seem to be 'extra thick'.
  • 0

User avatar
germainebull
 
Posts: 3,632
Referrals: 29
Reputation: 265
ForumCoin: 595

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby Canaria » 19 Dec 2016, 11:13

Accuracy is determine by how many call you correctly reviewed, versus incorrect call. For example, if you have done 10 calls so far, and you have 1 call wrongly reviewed, that means your accuracy is 90% (9 over 10 multiply 100 percents).

Outbound call is probably the easiest out of all calls, and you can get them done in 2-3 seconds. That's why it's wise and efficient to spam outbound call to raise your accuracy.

Why it's easy? That's because of narrowed selection of choices provided to review the call. Yes, there are 6 choices, but technically there are 3:

#Connected - If connected, then at what time the right recipient answered the call? Then choose which category the call belong, whether it is answered below 10 seconds, 11~29 seconds, 30~60 seconds, or over 1 minute.

#Left a Message - this happens when the caller reached voice mail or different person, and actually left a message afterward.

#Not Connected - wrong number, doesn't reply, prank call, abruptly cut off connection, reached voice mail but no message
  • 0

User avatar
Canaria
 
Posts: 298
Reputation: 20
ForumCoin: 42

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby grecy0905 » 26 Dec 2016, 15:54

I am not happy with my performance with Humanatic. I tend to slack things off because it is a Holiday, but for me Holiday is already done and this low number of calls really frustrates me on the category I can comfortable work with. I guess I need to learn the more difficult category to earn more, however, on that category, cheaters are floating that is why instead of earning more, you earn less and less until it annoys you.
  • 0

User avatar
grecy0905
 
Posts: 6,144
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 11
Reputation: 697
ForumCoin: 376

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rapido and 5 guests

Reputation System ©'