ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby tpicks » 26 Dec 2016, 22:24

Some calls are just too complicated tagging them. I have so many cases of gray areas. One thing if you are sure about a call and you were told wrong dispute and explain your points clearly. Anybody can be wrong or right.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 183

Postby sprite1950 » 27 Dec 2016, 08:17

I never saw myself as a stupid person but when it comes to this site I seem to be. I've got to the point where I can't even be bothered to listen to the audits and I will leave the site for long periods of time because I get so frustrated. It's a shame because if I could be more accurate I would earn well here.

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,904

Postby Decentlady » 27 Dec 2016, 08:51

sprite1950 wrote:I never saw myself as a stupid person but when it comes to this site I seem to be. I've got to the point where I can't even be bothered to listen to the audits and I will leave the site for long periods of time because I get so frustrated. It's a shame because if I could be more accurate I would earn well here.

And I thought I was the only one. Some calls are really gray and just when you reason out A they turn out to actually be B for really a subjective reason. Somehow, the audit makes me ask myself had I really answered A? How stupid was I to do so?

Decentlady

ForumCoin: 571

Postby grecy0905 » 27 Dec 2016, 15:09

tpicks wrote:Some calls are just too complicated tagging them. I have so many cases of gray areas. One thing if you are sure about a call and you were told wrong dispute and explain your points clearly. Anybody can be wrong or right.

There are lots of complicated calls actually, that is why we learned from dispute. Right now everything is frustrating because my used to be category do not have any calls compared to last year. I should be moving on some categories that are always complicated because it has a lot of calls. It will be very hard on me.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 253

Postby haripriyavkl » 27 Dec 2016, 15:42

Only some calls are easy, others are so difficult to do it. And most of the time I don't get calls continuously :(

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 928

Postby grecy0905 » 28 Dec 2016, 16:55

haripriyavkl wrote:Only some calls are easy, others are so difficult to do it. And most of the time I don't get calls continuously :(

But you can check the availability of calls from time to time. It is a big discouragement when there is no calls available but I am checking it all the time and sometimes I am trying on different category. The negative side is I get a lot of dispute that loses my earnings.

grecy0905

Postby timobg » 28 Dec 2016, 17:06

I had like 5-6 penalties and I dropped to 82% today.. And I couldn't understand the reasons.. But I don't have the time to dispute and argue.. I'll give it one more try these days and if this continues I'm deleting my account there. It's just pointless and the earning is slow compared to Spare5 tasks for example..

Last edited by timobg on 28 Dec 2016, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
timobg

ForumCoin: 321

Postby sprite1950 » 28 Dec 2016, 18:26

timobg wrote

I had like 5-6 penalties and I dropped to 82% today.. And I couldn't understand the reasons.. But I don't have the time to dispute and argue.. I'll give it one more try these days and if this continues I'm deleting my account there. It's just pointless and the earning is slow compared to Spare5 tasks for example..

I had the same experience yesterday. I didn't even listen to the audits because I was too fed up. I logged out and decided I will not be going back.

sprite1950

Postby helpinghand » 29 Dec 2016, 23:26

haripriyavkl wrote:Only some calls are easy, others are so difficult to do it. And most of the time I don't get calls continuously :(

I think it becomes easier as you attempt more and more calls in a particular category. For example in Home service category earlier I had to go through entire call to find out the answer. Nowadays I can decide it by listening to only a few seconds in the last.

helpinghand

ForumCoin: 126

Postby grecy0905 » 30 Dec 2016, 19:15

helpinghand wrote:

I think it becomes easier as you attempt more and more calls in a particular category. For example in Home service category earlier I had to go through entire call to find out the answer. Nowadays I can decide it by listening to only a few seconds in the last.

Yes, you can find strategy as you are doing it everyday. It is kind of frustrating but surely you will get used to it. Right now, the low volume of calls is what makes me avoid the site, however, most of the people I know are not giving up because they know the calls will pile up in January.

grecy0905

Postby sprite1950 » 02 Jan 2017, 07:43

There was a pile up of calls a few days ago because they had audio problems. I thought it was just me but the next day I had a message to say they had been experiencing audio issues and asking for people to help out as there was an excessive amount of calls. They seem to have been cleared now though.

sprite1950

Postby grecy0905 » 03 Jan 2017, 22:42

Right now there are lots of calls at Why calling category but it is not moving when you open it. If you will able to patiently wait, you can review them. I prefer waiting. My schedule now is different. If this is the case, I can work on the site starts at 4 in the morning till 2 in the afternoon.

grecy0905

Postby ivyparkgirl » 03 Jan 2017, 22:53

I filled out application online and never heard from them.

ivyparkgirl

ForumCoin: 924

Postby timobg » 04 Jan 2017, 05:48

At least they pay fast.. I just received $5.11 in my PayPal from them

timobg

ForumCoin: 321

Postby grecy0905 » 04 Jan 2017, 20:19

It was slow on the site yesterday but it was good. I able to earn $8 for longer period of time. I stayed there for whole 11 hours. There are lots of calls in the category I am comfortably reviewing and I will take advantage of it right now.

grecy0905

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum