ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Spare5

Postby Decentlady » 11 Jan 2017, 09:19

I guess they must be undergoing some kind of handing over and that's probably why the tasks are minimal?
  • 0

User avatar
Decentlady
 
Posts: 3,887
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 253
ForumCoin: 502

Re: Spare5

Postby Angie10 » 11 Jan 2017, 15:42

nela13 wrote:
suny wrote:Spare5 has different name now. They will call it Mighty I from now on.


I received their email about that, but I though the name would remain the same because I read "The Spare5 brand and name are staying put." Is the company behind Spare 5 that is relaunched with a new name I suppose.


Yes, I too received that email. It said it was changing hands and was under new management. The new name is a little weird for me, though LOL They did say they're not making any big changes, and I hope for the sake of all you guys on there, they stay true to their word :)
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 5,373
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 1051
ForumCoin: 2,072

Re: Spare5

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 11 Jan 2017, 16:22

Yup ialso got a mail regarding this.. company wont effect earnings na
  • 0

Husainkoliraskr
 
Posts: 881
Reputation: 52
ForumCoin: 206

Re: Spare5

Postby nela13 » 11 Jan 2017, 18:26

Decentlady wrote:I guess they must be undergoing some kind of handing over and that's probably why the tasks are minimal?


I just hope it doesn't mean problems with the app. they say that everything is going to stay equal but I wish they have some more tasks from now on.
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 3,814
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 219
ForumCoin: 668

Re: Spare5

Postby timobg » 11 Jan 2017, 19:45

No tasks at all these days.. Just one qualifier for outlining pedestrian. I'm not even doing the qualifier, it takes so much time and effort to complete a single task.
  • 0

timobg
 
Posts: 175
Reputation: 19
ForumCoin: 311

Re: Spare5

Postby skysnap » 12 Jan 2017, 05:51

I think you have moved ahead. Most of us are getting tasks.Youmust be on higher level. I have plent of tasks to unlock. so yes there can be tasks.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 2,637
Reputation: 186
ForumCoin: 854

Re: Spare5

Postby TeacherAngel » 12 Jan 2017, 06:31

I received that e-mail too. This morning I had a few tasks, cubes, mostly and a qualifier which was outlining pedestrians or animals.
  • 0

User avatar
TeacherAngel
 
Posts: 291
Location: Philippines
Reputation: 23
ForumCoin: 671

Re: Spare5

Postby naruto100 » 12 Jan 2017, 06:47

Even I have received the mail, but seeing no change. So its fine for me.
  • 0

User avatar
naruto100
 
Posts: 3,566
Reputation: 122
ForumCoin: 124

Re: Spare5

Postby philo » 12 Jan 2017, 07:24

timobg wrote:No tasks at all these days.. Just one qualifier for outlining pedestrian. I'm not even doing the qualifier, it takes so much time and effort to complete a single task.

You have to qualify first to get the tasks,I agree some tasks are really time consuming.
  • 0

User avatar
philo
 
Posts: 1,973
Reputation: 72
ForumCoin: 190

Re: Spare5

Postby Decentlady » 12 Jan 2017, 13:23

Its been quiet for me but then I have been on the site since morning so can't say for sure.
  • 0

User avatar
Decentlady
 
Posts: 3,887
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 253
ForumCoin: 502

Re: Spare5

Postby peachpurple » 12 Jan 2017, 15:49

I just joined in, I noticed that I can't login when I use my cellphone, only laptop can
  • 0

User avatar
peachpurple
 
Posts: 739
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 45
ForumCoin: 130

Re: Spare5

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 12 Jan 2017, 16:00

peachpurple wrote:I just joined in, I noticed that I can't login when I use my cellphone, only laptop can

yess. and it also a applicatiom fot ios supports.
  • 0

Husainkoliraskr
 
Posts: 881
Reputation: 52
ForumCoin: 206

Re: Spare5

Postby nela13 » 12 Jan 2017, 16:07

TeacherAngel wrote:This morning I had a few tasks, cubes, mostly and a qualifier which was outlining pedestrians or animals.


I had that qualifier too, and I almost got crazy to pass it :crazy: even with the zoom some pedestrians were quite difficult, even though I passed the qualifier, I don't like doing these kind of tasks.
I also had a Review task, about house objects.
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 3,814
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 219
ForumCoin: 668

Re: Spare5

Postby Angie10 » 12 Jan 2017, 16:13

nela13 wrote:
Decentlady wrote:I guess they must be undergoing some kind of handing over and that's probably why the tasks are minimal?


I just hope it doesn't mean problems with the app. they say that everything is going to stay equal but I wish they have some more tasks from now on.


That's exactly what I thought when I saw the email. It can go either way, I guess. But obviously we all hope that it works out for the sake of our friends who are members there. I'm curious to see how it pans out, actually.
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 5,373
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 1051
ForumCoin: 2,072

Re: Spare5

Postby philo » 13 Jan 2017, 05:35

nela13 wrote:
TeacherAngel wrote:This morning I had a few tasks, cubes, mostly and a qualifier which was outlining pedestrians or animals.


I had that qualifier too, and I almost got crazy to pass it :crazy: even with the zoom some pedestrians were quite difficult, even though I passed the qualifier, I don't like doing these kind of tasks.
I also had a Review task, about house objects.

I passed the qualifier yesterday but didn't get any tasks on that and review task about home decor objects I got only few.Today no task at all.
  • 0

User avatar
philo
 
Posts: 1,973
Reputation: 72
ForumCoin: 190

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'