ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Anybody paid at Niume?

Postby naruto100 » 10 Jan 2017, 05:45

kaka135 wrote:So, they are still not late in the payment? As many people are asking and concerning, I thought they are late this month. Since they keep improving the site, especially launching the new mobile site, I hope they are really serious into the business.

Yes as per FAQ they are not late at all. We can expect our payments till 15th of this month. Yes they are doing fine so far.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 143

Postby grecy0905 » 10 Jan 2017, 14:33

Ever since they are saying it is within the 15th of the month and I hope it will not change. Did someone get paid from Niume guys?

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 253

Postby naruto100 » 12 Jan 2017, 11:15

grecy0905 wrote:Ever since they are saying it is within the 15th of the month and I hope it will not change. Did someone get paid from Niume guys?

Its 12th of the month. Even I want to hear from the users. Is pending payments are clear or not.

naruto100

Postby suny » 12 Jan 2017, 11:26

naruto100 wrote:
grecy0905 wrote:Ever since they are saying it is within the 15th of the month and I hope it will not change. Did someone get paid from Niume guys?

Its 12th of the month. Even I want to hear from the users. Is pending payments are clear or not.

Don't worry mate, I will post my payment proof as soon as it reaches to my PayPal :D I am sure they will send it by coming Monday.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 345

Postby Novelangel » 12 Jan 2017, 13:04

I appreciate all of the information offered here. I just signed up for Niume, and I hope to make a post there soon. I will need to educate myself on how the site works first, of course. But it sounds very interesting to me. It actually sounds a little bit like triond.com, which is now a defunct site, but I was a member there for years until I pulled all of my content when they stopped paying out. Shortly after I pulled my content, they shut down the site without a word and simply vanished. I'm glad I got my stuff out of there in time.

Novelangel

ForumCoin: 66

Postby suny » 12 Jan 2017, 14:07

Novelangel wrote:I appreciate all of the information offered here. I just signed up for Niume, and I hope to make a post there soon. I will need to educate myself on how the site works first, of course. But it sounds very interesting to me. It actually sounds a little bit like triond.com, which is now a defunct site, but I was a member there for years until I pulled all of my content when they stopped paying out. Shortly after I pulled my content, they shut down the site without a word and simply vanished. I'm glad I got my stuff out of there in time.

I was on Triond for almost 4 years. It worked well in the beginning but later it was bit erratic. However, It worked well until July 2015 for me. Niume is different because social media sites work well on this one unlike Triond.

suny

Postby grecy0905 » 12 Jan 2017, 15:46

naruto100 wrote:

There are lots of pending still. And for what I learned, there is no one got paid already. Please make it clear because I am only basing on what I read and on my friend's experiences.

grecy0905

Postby naruto100 » 13 Jan 2017, 05:47

suny wrote:I was on Triond for almost 4 years. It worked well in the beginning but later it was bit erratic. However, It worked well until July 2015 for me. Niume is different because social media sites work well on this one unlike Triond.

True. Triond was quite slow for me and sharing wasn't working well like this site.

Hope all pending payments will be cleared soon.

naruto100

Postby suny » 13 Jan 2017, 06:04

naruto100 wrote:
suny wrote:I was on Triond for almost 4 years. It worked well in the beginning but later it was bit erratic. However, It worked well until July 2015 for me. Niume is different because social media sites work well on this one unlike Triond.

True. Triond was quite slow for me and sharing wasn't working well like this site.

Hope all pending payments will be cleared soon.

Triond became too fast for me in the last. Some of last few posts earned $30 or more each as they attracted views in millions. I am sorry for deleting the screen shots I took in 2015 but deleted them while changing my laptop.

suny

Postby skysnap » 13 Jan 2017, 06:43

I think a lot of people are into niume for part time cash. I am sure there are very few high earners there. Most of them seems to be earning very low. But considering some do make quick money makes people think it'd be easy. whichc is not. :D

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,115

Postby morgoodie » 13 Jan 2017, 18:40

My feeling about niume is that you get out of it what you put into it as with most jobs and online work. You have the potential there to make some decent money if you put in the time and effort. Sharing your posts is a big part of earning as well as having interesting topics that people want to read. Pretty much all the online work that I have seen and have been doing is in the part time cash category. I think you have to work in the capacity of a customer service rep with a company that you're a regular employee to earn a constant and high paycheck.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 255

Postby grecy0905 » 14 Jan 2017, 01:24

morgoodie wrote:My feeling about niume is that you get out of it what you put into it as with most jobs and online work. You have the potential there to make some decent money if you put in the time and effort. Sharing your posts is a big part of earning as well as having interesting topics that people want to read. Pretty much all the online work that I have seen and have been doing is in the part time cash category. I think you have to work in the capacity of a customer service rep with a company that you're a regular employee to earn a constant and high paycheck.

I agree. I am not writing lately on the site and my balance is still moving, although very little amount. I can share some old posts too at Twitter and it could move up to a dollar. I treat this site as one of the bonus site now.

grecy0905

Postby morgoodie » 14 Jan 2017, 04:24

I have been writing in spurts and right now I haven't written anything for a few days but I keep sharing and my views are moving. I am not sure that I will make the minimum before the end of the month though but I am trying.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 255

Postby ceci » 16 Jan 2017, 06:19

suny wrote:
naruto100 wrote:

Don't worry mate, I will post my payment proof as soon as it reaches to my PayPal :D I am sure they will send it by coming Monday.

Any pending payment yet cleared for previous month? why?

ceci

ForumCoin: 988

Postby naruto100 » 16 Jan 2017, 06:33

Even I want to know if anyone get paid or not? As today is already 16th of this month, and if they haven't paid yet then they are official late for one day. lol

naruto100

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum