ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Your experience with Humanatic?

Postby moondebi » 05 Jan 2017, 05:54

grecy0905 wrote:It was slow on the site yesterday but it was good. I able to earn $8 for longer period of time. I stayed there for whole 11 hours. There are lots of calls in the category I am comfortably reviewing and I will take advantage of it right now.

Hats off to you @grecy0905.

Working for 11 hours in a repetitive site like Humanatic demands a lot of patience, especially when there's is serious issue going on with the mediation. Owing to a large pile of backlog, most of the disputed calls are expiring without an audit. Accuracy level is getting a hit.
How are you dealing with this at present?

moondebi

ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 05 Jan 2017, 06:18

For me they denied the registration so never made it to the site. But heard a lto of people managed to get into the site. so it does look like a good site.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,115

Postby sprite1950 » 05 Jan 2017, 06:56

grecy0905 wrote:It was slow on the site yesterday but it was good. I able to earn $8 for longer period of time. I stayed there for whole 11 hours. There are lots of calls in the category I am comfortably reviewing and I will take advantage of it right now.

I really don't know how you stuck it for that long. I can barely manage an hour without getting annoyed. Did you get many penalties? What categories were you working on?

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,904

Postby Angie10 » 05 Jan 2017, 09:19

sprite1950 wrote:

I really don't know how you stuck it for that long. I can barely manage an hour without getting annoyed. Did you get many penalties? What categories were you working on?

I totally agree, @sprite1950! I used to be able to do maybe half an hour in any one sitting because it bored me to tears and frustrated me no end LOL

So very well done, sis grecy0905! For me though, investing that much time on one site is not sustainable as it would mean having to ignore everything else. -and for the amount of money I stand to gain, it's not nearly as viable as I feel it could be :(

Angie10

ForumCoin: 2,104

Postby grecy0905 » 05 Jan 2017, 23:59

moondebi wrote:

Hats off to you @grecy0905.

Working for 11 hours in a repetitive site like Humanatic demands a lot of patience, especially when there's is serious issue going on with the mediation. Owing to a large pile of backlog, most of the disputed calls are expiring without an audit. Accuracy level is getting a hit.
How are you dealing with this at present?

Thank you.

The site already removed the cheaters and I really hope they will not come back, but that is impossible based on experience. The site has a lot of backlog and delay because they already set this kind as they are not letting the cheaters to fast tag it.

--- 06 Jan 2017, 00:02 ---

sprite1950 wrote:

Lately, I get few audits. I always have audits but not as much as last year.

I am stuck there waiting for calls and the site was too slow because Humanatic set this one to avoid fast tag.

While waiting for the call to load I am reading a book. I will stop once I hear the calls are starting.

I am on Why Calling Category and Handled By.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 253

Postby sprite1950 » 11 Jan 2017, 06:44

I have stopped reviewing for now as I don't think the feelings I get when I see the audits are good for me! Grecy I really admire you sticking at it because I know you used to get frustrated at the them too, Well done girl :D

sprite1950

ForumCoin: 1,904

Postby grecy0905 » 11 Jan 2017, 16:19

sprite1950 wrote:I have stopped reviewing for now as I don't think the feelings I get when I see the audits are good for me! Grecy I really admire you sticking at it because I know you used to get frustrated at the them too, Well done girl :D

That is the exact term, I get used to being frustrated and irritated with all the mediation. I still look on what I earn every week. It is less that before but because of earning I am still there.

grecy0905

Postby tpicks » 11 Jan 2017, 16:33

I think those mediators should thorough their acts of finally judging a call. If there is any gray area they should either award the score to all those who fell in the gray lines or do not penalize any. It appears there are so many calls waiting for the attention of the mediators.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 183

Postby gustavowoltmann » 11 Jan 2017, 19:42

Hi, I created a account on Humanatic a few years ago but found I was just earning a few cents for doing all the reviews. There is also the down time of correcting the mistakes if there is any. Also when I was doing a lot of Humanatic reviews the payout threshold was quite so ended just giving up.

gustavowoltmann

ForumCoin: 10

Postby theMARKER » 12 Jan 2017, 09:56

grecy0905 wrote:
theMARKER wrote:
grecy0905 wrote:I have 7k gems there and I don't know what to do on that either.

can i have some of your gems, pretty please..? :D
:?

There is way to transfer of Gems but if there is something you know please let me know I would love to share it to you. :)

sorry for the late reply..

haha yeah, i know. there isn't a way for now. i used to purchase multipliers before but i now prefer to purchase the Skip powerup. I'm getting long calls more often these past few days.

theMARKER

ForumCoin: 55

Postby blair » 12 Jan 2017, 11:43

Any comment on the Fast Cash power up? I am seeing it appearing lately every time I hover my mouse on my earnings. Does it make the payment process fast?

blair

ForumCoin: 324

Postby Decentlady » 12 Jan 2017, 12:24

I like humanatics but I don't get time to sit and wait for the calls not to mention the penalties are quite a put off.

Decentlady

ForumCoin: 571

Postby timobg » 12 Jan 2017, 12:49

blair wrote:Any comment on the Fast Cash power up? I am seeing it appearing lately every time I hover my mouse on my earnings. Does it make the payment process fast?

Fast Cash lets you request a payment even if you haven't reached the minimum of $10 yet.
I got one when I had $5 on my account and I was able to get my money. I'm taking a break from Humanatic for now.. it's too annoying getting penalties for 'wrong' reviews..

timobg

ForumCoin: 321

Postby grecy0905 » 12 Jan 2017, 15:43

blair wrote:Any comment on the Fast Cash power up? I am seeing it appearing lately every time I hover my mouse on my earnings. Does it make the payment process fast?

No, you will still receive your payment, Tuesday, the same regular thing, but the only advantage is that you can redeem in any amount. I never used it. Never tried.

grecy0905

Postby klabingk » 14 Jan 2017, 23:53

Does anyone else have a problem signing in? When I click the sign in button it just takes to the home page. I tried different browsers, always the same.

klabingk

ForumCoin: 31

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum