ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Get $5 sign up bonus with Giving Assistant

Postby timobg » 09 Jan 2017, 10:02

Hi.
Giving Assistant is a cahsback site where you can earn cashback everytime you shop online through their site.
When you register you get $5 welcome bonus /it's available only if you register with a referral link/
You can request a payment when you have at least $5.99 in your balance /$5 welcome bonus and $0.99 earned cashback/
If you shop online like me you can save a lot of money if you use a cashback site.
They pay every week as long as you have cleared cahsback in your account.
You can refer friends and get $5 after your friend sign up and make a purchase.

Read more on my blog

timobg

ForumCoin: 455

Re: Get $5 sign up bonus with Giving Assistant

Postby raaman » 09 Jan 2017, 16:39

Hi @timobg, I would like to know whether popcash.net works on blogger blogs.

raaman

ForumCoin: 600

Postby timobg » 09 Jan 2017, 17:54

raaman wrote:Hi @timobg, I would like to know whether popcash.net works on blogger blogs.

Hi, yes it works. You can check how it works on on my blog - http://tomoneyornot.blogspot.com - it shows ads only if the visitor clicks somewhere on the site

timobg

Postby ivyparkgirl » 10 Jan 2017, 18:23

I will pass on this one.I am not really into cash back sites.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 954

Postby WorldClassic » 11 Jan 2017, 05:15

I will pass with it . Thanks for it

WorldClassic

ForumCoin: 32

Postby timobg » 11 Jan 2017, 07:29

ivyparkgirl wrote:I will pass on this one.I am not really into cash back sites.

It's your choice of course. I wasn't either but I shop a lot online and since I started using Giving Assistant I save some cash - I bought my new phone through this site and I got $10 cashback. It's not much but it's something. And I always get a cashback with this program, I read that some other sites don't track always your purchases and you don't get paid.

timobg

Postby sprite1950 » 12 Jan 2017, 00:39

I'm quite interested in this and I do buy most of my stuff from Amazon or Ebay so it might be worth it for me. Thanks for passing this on. I will definitely look into it more.

sprite1950

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,232

Postby timobg » 12 Jan 2017, 12:44

sprite1950 wrote:I'm quite interested in this and I do buy most of my stuff from Amazon or Ebay so it might be worth it for me. Thanks for passing this on. I will definitely look into it more.

Yes, you could try it. But it will only work for Ebay in your case - Amazon doesn't offer cash back. They have Amazon Associates program for website owners and they pay those owners 3-4% if they bring sales.
I shop mostly from sites like Aliexpress /6% cashback/ and Gearbest /2% cashback/ where you can buy almost anything. And it works with Target, Walmart and many more.

timobg

Return to Other Member Ads