ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Comments on your blog

Postby Angie10 » 08 Jan 2017, 15:37

For those of you fellow FC members who have your blogs, how do you go about getting your readers to comment on your blog entries? Do you find it easy or difficult to get people to comment? Do you even care?

Just curious because I want to start exploring ways of getting people who visit my blog to leave a comment. I've been doing some research and was surprised to hear you have to work for it hehehe It looks like there's a lot more to blogging that meets the eye. Now I get why a lot of people run out steam within months of launching LOL

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2,044

Re: Comments on your blog

Postby oldbuddy » 08 Jan 2017, 16:38

What I have been considering is switching to Disqus.com for comments on my blog. I have used them in the past and it does help. You can also install Reveal to make money from your traffic if you meet the qualifications.

How I Conquered The Problem On Clixsense
Of Losing Focus WHILE VIEWING ADS So I Couldn't Multitask!
CICK HERE to see my SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT SOLUTION!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 412

Postby Angie10 » 08 Jan 2017, 19:24

Ok, I'm familiar with Disqus but because I've never had a need for it, I've never looked into it. I'll have a look at it as well as Reveal. Fingers crossed my blog qualifies. Thanks for your answer oldbuddy, you're a gem :)

Angie10

Postby metsrock69 » 09 Jan 2017, 00:42

I have a blog and have only had a few comments on it. I get visitors there all the time but not a lot of comments. I do care about is as well because I put lots of content there :D

metsrock69

ForumCoin: 354

Postby Angie10 » 09 Jan 2017, 16:43

Oh that's great to hear, metsrock69....what's your blog about? Do you mind sharing your link so I can go over to have a look? Maybe we could spur each other on by visiting each other's blogs :lol:

Angie10

Postby timobg » 09 Jan 2017, 17:55

most of the comments I get a spam or just referral links to other earning sites.. but I guess it's normal and it shows that I have real visitors..

timobg

ForumCoin: 306

Postby Gina145 » 11 Jan 2017, 22:39

I very rarely get comments on my blog. Most of my readers come from Reddit and they seem to prefer to discuss my posts there.

Gina145

ForumCoin: 751

Postby germainebull » 14 Jan 2017, 12:12

One sure way of causing readers to comment on your articles on your blog is to post sensational or controversial news. Just make sure that you do not become the subject of libel and related lawsuits.
I know one such blog site that attracts huge numbers of comments.

germainebull

Referrals: 22
ForumCoin: 399

Return to Other Member Ads