ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Offline work at home jobs

Postby niche » 05 Jan 2017, 03:46

Purchasing a computer and getting an internet connection can be expensive, so many are interested in offline work at home jobs, which do not require a computer. A partial list of work at home jobs available in India are listed at http://wahp.in . If anyone is aware of any other reliable offline work at home jobs in India or elsewhere, please send your offer by email to info@textads.in

niche

ForumCoin: 945

Re: Offline work at home jobs

Postby jamess101 » 31 Jan 2017, 06:24

At home job or business is a great idea. But I think making use of online is more useful to anyone's business. You can advertise you product or service for free specially on social media. You can look for second hand PC's out there.

jamess101

ForumCoin: 2

Postby amitkokiladitya » 31 Jan 2017, 06:29

What kind of home jobs are you talking about? Are they all legitimate and pay well?
From how many have you received payments till date.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 229

Postby niche » 02 Feb 2017, 04:03

Many others are receiving payment, due to business rivalry cannot contact others

niche

Postby earthsalt » 12 Feb 2017, 15:46

Such offline jobs are not only for those without the financial means to procure a PC and internet. Think about those willing workers who do not have computer skills. Their only hope is non-computer-based jobs.

earthsalt

ForumCoin: 106

Postby Angie10 » 12 Feb 2017, 16:05

Oh, how I wish I could get those types of jobs! India seems to be steaming ahead with real WAH opportunities as well as online earning sites. I keep hearing of all these new opportunities geared at Indians. I say good for you, guys :)

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 48

Postby niche » 14 Feb 2017, 01:27

Most of these jobs are available in other countries also, you have to find people who will offer these jobs and are willing to pay

niche

Return to Other Member Ads