ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: ForumCoin.Win - The First ForumCoin Faucet!

Postby Decentlady » 04 Jan 2017, 11:15

Lol @CF to expose me so badly :lol: embarrassing it is! I feel like a criminal now. Well, but can you really blame us? :oops: :lol:

I love the faucet, its simplicity, claim interval and the theme colour. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Decentlady

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 484

Postby CyberFreak » 04 Jan 2017, 11:41

:lol: Didn't mean to expose and embarrass you :oops: Just wanted to give some real examples of active users that would be negatively affected by a change in claim time. Nothing wrong with being an active user and I can't blame you. It is a way to earn a little extra income for little work and helps users reach their payout a little bit faster. It is not a get rich quick site but the little bits all add up.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 46,323

Postby nakitakona » 04 Jan 2017, 14:56

Awhile ago I registered after I confirmed my registration via my email, I proceeded to make my first claim and I was successful. I got 0.14 for my initial claim. Thanks... :)

Last edited by nakitakona on 04 Jan 2017, 15:39, edited 1 time in total.
nakitakona

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 695

Postby Collinberg » 04 Jan 2017, 15:36

Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me,atleast now I know the reason why there is little claim time

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 355

Postby chikitta » 04 Jan 2017, 15:41

I have signed up for it and I think I like the idea. But I have a question whatever we earn is added to the forum coins that we have? Or what.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 397

Postby nakitakona » 04 Jan 2017, 15:50

chikitta wrote:I have signed up for it and I think I like the idea. But I have a question whatever we earn is added to the forum coins that we have? Or what.

This is the same question I would like to ask. I have already earned 1.24 but it didn't reflect on my FC earnings here. Did I miss the info on its FAQs?

nakitakona

Postby CyberFreak » 04 Jan 2017, 16:05

All payments are made instantly and should be visible in your forumcoin log ---> points.php?mode=logs

There is no PM notification here or anything like that to prevent annoying users. It will just silently increase your balance and log the increase in your logs so you can see how much your forumcoin total has increased. You can also check your payments by viewing your full FC balance here (can be found by hovering over your forumcoin total in the header) then making a claim on the faucet and then refreshing the page here and checking your full FC balance here again and you will see it has increase by the claim amount aswell as being logged.

@chikitta, I did answer a similar concern from you a few days ago --> viewtopic.php?p=256374#p256374 Following that advice you should have been able to see that you are being paid. If you are checking for your balance to increase and it is not then please give example of claims that are not crediting but from all the information I can see, your balance is increasing with every claim as expected. If you doubt you are being paid, do some checks and then see for yourself. If you are being paid, great! If not, let me now that you have checked and give a claim ID so it can check the various site/claim/server logs in complete detail.

7c14eb0f-81d4-4823-9b32-7ee42031f030.png
7c14eb0f-81d4-4823-9b32-7ee42031f030.png (50.37 KiB) Viewed 63 times

This is what I can see. Your balance went from 320.66 to 320.80 then 320.94 then 321.08 etc.

@nakitakona
bc855899-848d-4caa-b5f3-cd5f6ca831c9.png
bc855899-848d-4caa-b5f3-cd5f6ca831c9.png (19.82 KiB) Viewed 56 times

As you can see from the screenshot and from your own logs, your FC is increasing.

I really don't know how I can make this any easier to understand :? I thought the concept is simple. Make a claim and it automatically gets paid with a log entry showing the previous balance and the new balance.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby morgoodie » 05 Jan 2017, 00:10

I am liking the faucet and just keep the tab open while I am doing other things. I like that it adds the FC instantly to my account here. Nice not having to keep track of it and add it myself. Right now Forum Coin seems to be the only consistent earner without a decrease in availability of earning potential. :clap:

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 218

Postby kaka135 » 05 Jan 2017, 02:03

I have read about bitcoin faucet online, but I always don't understand how it works and I never go and check it out. Since it's ForumCoin faucet, I am going to give it a try. I'll explore it slowly.... it sounds fun!

Thanks for creating another way to earn FC for us! ;) :clap: :thumbup:

kaka135

ForumCoin: 1,266

Postby morgoodie » 05 Jan 2017, 02:46

That is exactly what I was thinking when I learned about this faucet. I figured since I already deal with FC then this would just make it easier for me to understand. For some reason I just can't wrap my brain around the whole bitcoin craze. Good luck @kaka135 I am sure you will find it easy and fun.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 218

Postby CyberFreak » 05 Jan 2017, 08:34

I tried to make it as simple as possible to understand with automatic payments, little clutter, no payout fees and no "upgrades" etc.

Basically it works like the following
1) Sign up to ForumCoin.Win and the most Important field is your ForumCoin.com username. You must provide your username on this forum so we can send the payments instantly.

2) Once you have signed up, login in and go to the home page which is where you can make claims.

3) Click the CAPTCHA which may require you to solve a quick puzzle (usually < 5 seconds)

4) Click the submit button and then your claim will be processed and the payment should be automatically sent and you can claim again in 5 minutes.

One confusion that I seem to be dealing with alot is automatic payments. There are 2 ways to check:

1) Check your ForumCoin logs. It will show the payments to you. It will also show your balance before and after each transaction. Therefore the first claim with show your balance going from 100.00 for example to 100.14. Then the next claim will show 100.14 going to 100.28 for example. This therefore shows that your balance must be increasing for the second payment to show a higher starting balance than the starting balance in the first claim.

2) Hover over the forumcoin total in the header. It will show you a little pop-up showing your forumcoin to 2 decimal places. Such as 100.14. As each claim is less than 1 FC, most claims will only affect the numbers after the decimal point. Once you have checked your forumcoin total to 2 decimal places and made a note of it, make a claim on the faucet. Refresh the page here and then hover over the balance in the header again to now check the new balance to 2 decimal places. You will see it has increased. Checking your forumcoin logs will show the full forumcoin value you saw before your claim that you wrote down and the current balance you have now after your claim which you saw after the page refresh. You can do this at any time. If you trust us, you can not check it, if you trust us and just want to make sure occasionally, you can randomly do it just to check to put your mind at rest, If you are paranoid, you can check every time.

I know the way the faucet is made, the API is made and how the ForumCoin logs are made here. If you have 2 claims and you have made no other activity on the forum, the second claim in the logs will show the starting balance that was the finishing balance of the first transaction. The forum records your accounts ForumCoin total in the database. When a log is being created, before the transaction, that balance is pulled from your account data and that is what is used in the logs to show your balance before a transaction. If your forumcoin balance wasn't increasing, all your claims would show the same starting balance. If the starting balance is increasing by 0.14 each time then it shows that your accounts balance is updating.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby nakitakona » 05 Jan 2017, 08:44

I am very sorry if I didn't get it. I am just asking for clarification. Since it is very clear now. I don't have to worry anymore. More power to ForumCoin.Win. In a small way, FCW could help anyone of us in a little by little but sure. Thanks for this. More power to this site. This is a site to watch in the coming days, months, and years. :)

nakitakona

Postby Angie10 » 05 Jan 2017, 09:12

Looks like people are enjoying this new venture and doing well with it :) I'll have to take some time out and register too. I hope it's as straightforward as it sounds LOL

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2,057

Postby germainebull » 05 Jan 2017, 13:45

kaka135 wrote:I have read about bitcoin faucet online, but I always don't understand how it works and I never go and check it out. Since it's ForumCoin faucet, I am going to give it a try. I'll explore it slowly.... it sounds fun!

Thanks for creating another way to earn FC for us! ;) :clap: :thumbup:

Go ahead and try it out. I'm sure you'll love it.

I've used it with positive results.

--- 05 Jan 2017, 16:48 ---

Thanks CyberFreak for going out of your way to provide a detailed account of the rationale behind the earnings on the faucet.
I can't stop to admire your high level of professionalism!

germainebull

Referrals: 22
ForumCoin: 401

Postby chikitta » 05 Jan 2017, 19:30

I registered and claimed and it worked perfectly. But I have a question with the money that we make there how is it added to our forum coins? Am a little confused right there or how do you claim it and do you have to reach a certain amount to claim it? Please clarify that for me cyberfreak thanks

chikitta

ForumCoin: 397

PreviousNext

Return to Other Member Ads