ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: ForumCoin.Win - The First ForumCoin Faucet!

Postby suny » 28 Dec 2016, 11:30

Thanks CF, I have registered and claimed my first FC. I faced no problem whatsoever.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 302

Postby chikitta » 28 Dec 2016, 13:42

I tried registering but it seems I can't get past the robot part. I guess it's international so I will try again later

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 457

Postby CyberFreak » 28 Dec 2016, 13:49

@chikitta, your registration was successful however all accounts need to be activated by email. I have activated your account for you so you should be able to log in and use the site.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 46,329

Postby thisnthat » 28 Dec 2016, 15:55

Well, this is neat. I'll have to go check it out when I have more time. Thanks, Forum Coin for always keeping things interesting.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 151

Postby CyberFreak » 29 Dec 2016, 14:25

Thanks @thisnthat, I hope you find it beneficial :)

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby fistsworn » 29 Dec 2016, 15:25

The ideea is amazing :clap: hope it lasts!

fistsworn

ForumCoin: 91

Postby Happyland » 29 Dec 2016, 18:16

Thanks for creating this additional opportunity. This is a great idea! It is great because it increases the value of forumcoin in the eyes of users by adding another earnings stream, it shows how dynamic this site is and its willingness to stay relevant, and it will increase the visibility of both sites especially when the API is rolled out. I think your efforts in bringing this to fruition will be beneficial to multiple parties. :)

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,013

Postby morgoodie » 30 Dec 2016, 00:55

I just signed up and claimed my first free FC. I hope this works out well for you and is around for a long time. This is the first time I have done a site like that. It sounds promising.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 222

Postby germainebull » 30 Dec 2016, 10:02

I've noticed with frustration that the earning potential has reduced; I can now only claim 0.13 forum coins every 5 minutes as opposed to the initial 0.15 forum coins.

germainebull

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 417

Postby CyberFreak » 30 Dec 2016, 11:21

It was initially 1.0 when we launched. Ad revenue is pretty low and without having malicious ads, popup ads or filling the site with ads, i will not be able to earn a decent amount. At the moment, probably around 30%-40% of the payouts have been funded by ads. The rest by me.

To give you an idea of ad revenue
http://claimbtc.com/
Each time you visit the faucet you will receive a random amount of satoshi selected from the range from 18 to 49.

18 satoshis = $0.0001678453
49 satoshis = $0.0004569122

That means if you claim the max amount each time, you still earn one third of what I pay out. You can also only claim once every 20 minutes.

https://bonusbitcoin.co/faucet
Average claim is 290 satoshis apparently. That equals $0.0026992113 which is more than what I pay out (2 times) however they have 11 ads on their site (compared to my 4), allow 1 claim every 15 minutes and are in a higher paying ad network (Mellowads) that only allow sites in the top 200000 in Alexa to join. You can claim 3 times on my faucet for every once on there so in total you could earn $0.0039 on my faucet which is 0.13 cents more.

http://easybitcoinfaucet.com/
you will receive a random amount of satoshi selected from the range from 10 to 30.

Less than ClaimBTC and still a claim time of once every 10 minutes.

There is a list here - http://ifaucet.net/bitcoin/browser/

You will see the payouts on page 1 of 4 range from 500 satoshis to 88. The higher paid ones typically allow you to claim only once per day or with a long gap between claims made possible by ad networks mainly rewarding for unique impressions meaning that allowing 1 high claim a day will usually be cheaper and more profitable than allowing multiple smaller claims where users will typically end up claiming more than that amount of satoshis when you combine the daily earnings of the user.

Many also have min withdrawal limits... in some cases high limits, have questionable annoying ads. One I looked at seemed to be closed now. Taking 100 satoshis which is a pretty common payout on that first page, that equals $0.0009372138 per claim. That is 0.03-0.04 of a cent less that what I pay. There is potentially some withdrawal fees to contend with.

Ultimately I could flood the site with ads or alter claim times to heavily restrict your max earnings a day to less that what a handful of claims today is worth. Ultimately I would rather allow users to earn a decent amount if they put the time in an give users a pretty clean ad experience and no popups and fund the gap between the lack of advertising income and the payouts. Baring in mind a typical PTC ad earns you 0.1 cents aswell, the time to earning ratio is pretty much the same.

There is not many sites in this sector that are created with the intention for the owner to make a loss every day the site is active. Faucets are slow earners and trust me, a handful of claims on my faucet in an hour is more profitable (in 99% of cases) than spending an hour claiming on another faucet.

Frustrating yes but that is how these type of sites operate... with minimal income. Sustainability and financial control is what keeps good sites online like ForumCoin.com for many years where others have failed. Some sites start off paying high amounts and then close soon after because they have no money left. Smart people like Fergal and me control the finances and make controlled losses. In other words Fergal loses money running FC and I lose money running ForumCoin.win but the losses are sustainable but do give other benefits in exchange for these losses. Fergal has a community and content which has high financial value in exchange for his high losses. I have the ability to promote and keep the FC community more active by giving another reason for users to join or stay active on ForumCoin which is a site I pretty much volunteer to help run and that is in exchange for my small financial loss to support my hobby. That is the reason I gave out $15 on Christmas day to members here. Yes it is a financial loss to me but that serves as a factor to please and keep our members aswell as attract new ones. There comes a point though were making a loss of a certain degree is not really in proportion with the benefits.

Basically what I am saying is that end users like yourself want to make as much money as you can which I fully understand however we are the ones that have to fund it and if we are paying our own money to pay you, we need to get sufficient non financial benefits in return as we don't have bottomless pits of money. I have a saying (not sure if I actually made it up or if it already exists) that I have used many times on this site. 100% of something is better than 100% of nothing. Chasing higher paid sites might seem good but really these sites are badly planned and thought out and in reality the chances of seeing any returns is quite low. A stable low earner can end up being more profitable. ForumCoin and my faucet are planned out well and financially supported and are stable earners. Not going to make you rich and certainly not going to make us rich but both will probably survive longer than 90%+ of the sites promoted/referenced here that may seem more profitable.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby Aveatrex » 30 Dec 2016, 13:11

CyberFreak wrote:It was initially 1.0 when we launched. Ad revenue is pretty low and without having malicious ads, popup ads or filling the site with ads, i will not be able to earn a decent amount. At the moment, probably around 30%-40% of the payouts have been funded by ads. The rest by me.

To give you an idea of ad revenue
http://claimbtc.com/
Each time you visit the faucet you will receive a random amount of satoshi selected from the range from 18 to 49.

18 satoshis = $0.0001678453
49 satoshis = $0.0004569122

That means if you claim the max amount each time, you still earn one third of what I pay out. You can also only claim once every 20 minutes.

https://bonusbitcoin.co/faucet
Average claim is 290 satoshis apparently. That equals $0.0026992113 which is more than what I pay out (2 times) however they have 11 ads on their site (compared to my 4), allow 1 claim every 15 minutes and are in a higher paying ad network (Mellowads) that only allow sites in the top 200000 in Alexa to join. You can claim 3 times on my faucet for every once on there so in total you could earn $0.0039 on my faucet which is 0.13 cents more.

http://easybitcoinfaucet.com/
you will receive a random amount of satoshi selected from the range from 10 to 30.

Less than ClaimBTC and still a claim time of once every 10 minutes.

There is a list here - http://ifaucet.net/bitcoin/browser/

You will see the payouts on page 1 of 4 range from 500 satoshis to 88. The higher paid ones typically allow you to claim only once per day or with a long gap between claims made possible by ad networks mainly rewarding for unique impressions meaning that allowing 1 high claim a day will usually be cheaper and more profitable than allowing multiple smaller claims where users will typically end up claiming more than that amount of satoshis when you combine the daily earnings of the user.

Many also have min withdrawal limits... in some cases high limits, have questionable annoying ads. One I looked at seemed to be closed now. Taking 100 satoshis which is a pretty common payout on that first page, that equals $0.0009372138 per claim. That is 0.03-0.04 of a cent less that what I pay. There is potentially some withdrawal fees to contend with.

Ultimately I could flood the site with ads or alter claim times to heavily restrict your max earnings a day to less that what a handful of claims today is worth. Ultimately I would rather allow users to earn a decent amount if they put the time in an give users a pretty clean ad experience and no popups and fund the gap between the lack of advertising income and the payouts. Baring in mind a typical PTC ad earns you 0.1 cents aswell, the time to earning ratio is pretty much the same.

There is not many sites in this sector that are created with the intention for the owner to make a loss every day the site is active. Faucets are slow earners and trust me, a handful of claims on my faucet in an hour is more profitable (in 99% of cases) than spending an hour claiming on another faucet.

Frustrating yes but that is how these type of sites operate... with minimal income. Sustainability and financial control is what keeps good sites online like ForumCoin.com for many years where others have failed. Some sites start off paying high amounts and then close soon after because they have no money left. Smart people like Fergal and me control the finances and make controlled losses. In other words Fergal loses money running FC and I lose money running ForumCoin.win but the losses are sustainable but do give other benefits in exchange for these losses. Fergal has a community and content which has high financial value in exchange for his high losses. I have the ability to promote and keep the FC community more active by giving another reason for users to join or stay active on ForumCoin which is a site I pretty much volunteer to help run and that is in exchange for my small financial loss to support my hobby. That is the reason I gave out $15 on Christmas day to members here. Yes it is a financial loss to me but that serves as a factor to please and keep our members aswell as attract new ones. There comes a point though were making a loss of a certain degree is not really in proportion with the benefits.

Basically what I am saying is that end users like yourself want to make as much money as you can which I fully understand however we are the ones that have to fund it and if we are paying our own money to pay you, we need to get sufficient non financial benefits in return as we don't have bottomless pits of money. I have a saying (not sure if I actually made it up or if it already exists) that I have used many times on this site. 100% of something is better than 100% of nothing. Chasing higher paid sites might seem good but really these sites are badly planned and thought out and in reality the chances of seeing any returns is quite low. A stable low earner can end up being more profitable. ForumCoin and my faucet are planned out well and financially supported and are stable earners. Not going to make you rich and certainly not going to make us rich but both will probably survive longer than 90%+ of the sites promoted/referenced here that may seem more profitable.

I think no one is against a full loaded ads page if the claiming rate is good,btw it is true that adsense no longer accept faucet pages?Even though i see alot of other ads compaigns such as Adbit,A-ads......

Invest 5$ get 6$,with 0.01$ profit/day for each 5$ you invest,that means if you invest 500$ on adpacks you get your 500$ back +100$ profit=600$
All with payment proofs!Trusted ptc,Serious on netbuisnessrating
Join now!
Aveatrex

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 37

Postby blair » 30 Dec 2016, 14:00

I have read about this plan before but for some reasons it remained just a plan.Now, I was surprised to see that the faucet is indeed up and working. I am really happy to hear about the very First Forum Coin Faucet. Congrats CF and Fergal. :mrgreen:

blair

ForumCoin: 324

Postby Collinberg » 03 Jan 2017, 20:27

CyberFreak,please is there any way to increase the claim time? The give minutes is low especially when am multitasking,because of the 5mins timer,I have to be there but with a longer timer,I could claim,do other things I have in mind and when it's time to claim again,I cone back to claim again

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 355

Postby sprite1950 » 04 Jan 2017, 07:40

I notice it has verfication pictures this morning and I got the first one wrong! :?

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,868

Postby CyberFreak » 04 Jan 2017, 10:59

I am guessing you are referring to Google's NoCAPTCHA. That has been there for a while but some people will find that they just have to click while some users will be required to complete a CAPTCHA such as clicking squares that contains something or clicking all the store fronts etc. I think it depends on your behaviour, (IP) reputation and a few other things. I have been kinda considering removing the CAPTCHA and hope that nobody tries to do anything malicious. While I trust most members here, I am just a bit worried about it being mentioned on sites used by malicious people that the faucet it easy to exploit and exploit it with a few accounts, combine the FC here to one account and exchange it with a user here all while I am asleep.

I run multiple Ethereum faucets and they are massively targeted and I have lost alot of Ether from malicious automated claims... even with NoCAPTCHA. Any way to make money will attract bad people. Hopefully due to the control I have over the faucet, API and ForumCoin, it won't attract any malicious activity due to people realising the chances of getting away with anything is small.

Collinberg wrote:CyberFreak,please is there any way to increase the claim time? The give minutes is low especially when am multitasking,because of the 5mins timer,I have to be there but with a longer timer,I could claim,do other things I have in mind and when it's time to claim again,I cone back to claim again
It can be easily increased however there are downsides. If you make a claim and go off and do something else and comeback 9 minutes later, you can claim again. If the gap between claims is set to 10 minutes, you would come back and not be able to claim and therefore go off a again and not come back again for a while or until the next day meaning you lose a claim. 5 minutes is quite good as it is short meaning the thought of claiming may not stray too far in your mind and typically if you do forget for a short while and come back to it, it is almost always possible for you to claim again.

In terms of claim amounts, increasing the time to 10 minutes will not mean claiming twice the 5 minute rate. Less regular claim times means less ad impressions and less ad clicks which drives revenue. Maybe around 40-50% drop probably so the income per claim with a 10 minute gap per claim is probably relatively the same as with a 5 minute gap. The only thing I could do is add a bit extra on to the claim amount due to the less personal money I have to fund the faucet with due to the less claims. 5 minute claims means more ad revenue/exposure and earning possibilities. 12 claims an hour would bring in more ad revenue for me and therefore more income for you compared to 6 claims an hour. I don't really see much benefit for users. Casual claimers that only claim once or twice a day would benefit but there are some really active claimers on the faucet such as @morgoodie and @Decentlady to name a couple who would lose out.

It is complicated maths running a faucet and while each claim is small, collectively they soon mount up for individual users and for the site itself.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Other Member Ads