*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: ForumCoin.Win - The First ForumCoin Faucet!

Postby Fergal » 06 Jan 2017, 17:54

chikitta wrote:I registered and claimed and it worked perfectly. But I have a question with the money that we make there how is it added to our forum coins? Am a little confused right there or how do you claim it and do you have to reach a certain amount to claim it? Please clarify that for me cyberfreak thanks

chikitta you asked that question twice before, first here and next time here. CyberFreak answered your question both times. Did you read his previous answers?

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Banner Ad

Postby kaka135 » 06 Jan 2017, 23:51

morgoodie wrote:That is exactly what I was thinking when I learned about this faucet. I figured since I already deal with FC then this would just make it easier for me to understand. For some reason I just can't wrap my brain around the whole bitcoin craze. Good luck @kaka135 I am sure you will find it easy and fun.

I really enjoy the faucet since I joined two days ago. It's really easy to do, and I don't need to think much about it. I just leave the site opened, and whenever I am using my computer, I just go and click on it.

I like how the claim goes directly to our FC account instantly, so we don't need to do extra work to withdraw it. Thanks CyberFreak for this great faucet, and I hope it doesn't make you much loss, and you'll make more funds from it in long term too.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby CyberFreak » 07 Jan 2017, 01:59

Good to see a lot of people like it and are using it. We have over 1100 claims to date and have paid out over 160 ForumCoin in about 10 days! Activity is increasing every day aswell

Revenue has picked up a lot since I have played around with the ads such as the sizes and placements. Just a shame that the income does fluctuate vastly day to day and not consistent. Makes it hard to plan and set the claim rate. As time goes on I should get a rough average to use to base things on. Also as the micropayment API seems to be working well, I am planning to release it soon for others to use to set up similar sites so hopefully we will see other similar sites appear offering FC for small tasks.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby Sam » 07 Jan 2017, 02:33

Woot!

Awesome @CyberFreak! That's absolutely fantastic work you've done. Congratulations on getting this up and running. :)

Sam

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 179

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2017, 09:27

@CyberFreak, is there any way we can help you to earn more ad revenue? Would it help if we click on the ads more often? I hope it doesn't violent the rule by clicking on the ads always...

kaka135

Referrals: 2

Postby suny » 07 Jan 2017, 09:44

Decentlady wrote:Lol @CF to expose me so badly :lol: embarrassing it is! I feel like a criminal now. Well, but can you really blame us? :oops: :lol:

I love the faucet, its simplicity, claim interval and the theme colour. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I would not mind if I am caught doing this on this Saturday afternoon :D I have nothing much to do while it is raining so heavily here.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby kataomoi » 07 Jan 2017, 10:26

I just signed up for this (was on vacation for the past three weeks). I love this new opportunity to earn FC and will be making many claims in the future :mrgreen:

Thanks for making this possible!

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby CyberFreak » 08 Jan 2017, 16:32

kaka135 wrote:@CyberFreak, is there any way we can help you to earn more ad revenue? Would it help if we click on the ads more often? I hope it doesn't violent the rule by clicking on the ads always...
While I appreciate your desire to help, I would rather you treat the ads normally and don't click them unless they genuinely interest you. Unnatural clicks on the ads could result in my publisher account being suspended which would reduce my income substantially.

Some quick stats for anyone interested... I love stats :ugeek:

9 users have claimed more than 10 FC. 2 of those users have claimed more than 20 FC. 1 user has claimed over 30 ForumCoin. That is 30 cents earned in less than 2 weeks since we launched for do nothing more than some simple clicks.

32 signups to the faucet. 30 of those users have made claims. 26 users have made more than 1 claim.

Altogether we have had almost 1500 claims. That is around 125 claims on average a day. That is about 17.5 FC a day on average.

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby sprite1950 » 08 Jan 2017, 16:37

CyberFreak wrote:
kaka135 wrote:@CyberFreak, is there any way we can help you to earn more ad revenue? Would it help if we click on the ads more often? I hope it doesn't violent the rule by clicking on the ads always...
While I appreciate your desire to help, I would rather you treat the ads normally and don't click them unless they genuinely interest you. Unnatural clicks on the ads could result in my publisher account being suspended which would reduce my income substantially.

I never click on the ads because when I worked on a site which paid us through Google Adsense it was strictly prohibited to click on the ads. We could get our accounts suspended by doing so. That has always stayed with me.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10

Postby CyberFreak » 09 Jan 2017, 15:07

It is prohibited to click the ads on the site you own however it is ok to click ads on sites you don't own however it should only really be because you are interested in the ads. Unfortunately ad companies face alot of fraud so if anything looks suspicious, the will take action. It can be quite easy to also use that to ruin sites if you dislike a site for example aswell which is why sometimes sites find it hard to survive or have to keep away from the very strict ad providers like Adsense that take no prisoners if they suspect something not normal is going on... even if it is not the account holders fault.

Quick Update - The ReCAPTCHA has been removed from the claim process so claims should now be alot quicker for some. Please play nicely :thumbup:

https://www.forumcoin.win/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby oldbuddy » 09 Jan 2017, 22:57

CyberFreak wrote:It is prohibited to click the ads on the site you own however it is ok to click ads on sites you don't own however it should only really be because you are interested in the ads. Unfortunately ad companies face alot of fraud so if anything looks suspicious, the will take action. It can be quite easy to also use that to ruin sites if you dislike a site for example aswell which is why sometimes sites find it hard to survive or have to keep away from the very strict ad providers like Adsense that take no prisoners if they suspect something not normal is going on... even if it is not the account holders fault.

Quick Update - The ReCAPTCHA has been removed from the claim process so claims should now be alot quicker for some. Please play nicely :thumbup:

https://www.forumcoin.win/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8

I just noticed that! :clap: I am glad it was not a glitch.

If anyone wants to make it even easier, add a bookmark to the logon page to your bookmarks toolbar, then it's just two quick clicks to get paid.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby kataomoi » 10 Jan 2017, 00:13

Thanks for removing the captcha. It's a lot easier to claim now. Before, there was an advertisement that looked exactly like the captcha and I kept on clicking on it on accident. Now that's no longer a problem :mrgreen:

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby Collinberg » 11 Jan 2017, 13:49

The payout has reduced to 0.11FC,is it because of more claims?

--- 11 Jan 2017, 14:53 ---

CyberFreak wrote:

Some quick stats for anyone interested... I love stats :ugeek:

9 users have claimed more than 10 FC. 2 of those users have claimed more than 20 FC. 1 user has claimed over 30 ForumCoin. That is 30 cents earned in less than 2 weeks since we launched for do nothing more than some simple clicks.

32 signups to the faucet. 30 of those users have made claims. 26 users have made more than 1 claim.

Altogether we have had almost 1500 claims. That is around 125 claims on average a day. That is about 17.5 FC a day on average.

Those figures has changed greatly,I have made more claims yesterday and today than I have made in the entire duration that the captcha was there

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 53

Postby sprite1950 » 11 Jan 2017, 14:14

I thought the captcha had come back but when I clicked on it, it took me to a Hashflare page. I don't think it was anything to do with Forumcoin although it looks as if it is.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10

Postby CyberFreak » 11 Jan 2017, 14:54

Collinberg wrote:The payout has reduced to 0.11FC,is it because of more claims?
Partly. The reason the value changes every day or 2 is because it is dependant on many aspects. The number of clicks has exploded in the past day or 2 however the ad revenue hasn't done so. Also the price of Bitcoin has fallen about $100 today. As the ads payout out in Bitcoin, effectively my income has dropped because of that. As the amount of claims go down or ad revenue goes up or Bitcoin value goes up, the payout will go up. If the opposites happen, it will go down. Complicated maths but ultimately I don't want it to be too much of a financial loss for me because I did some maths yesterday and it will cost well over $130 a year to run the faucet at the current rate of claims. In reality ad revenue will not be half that. It wouldn't be bad if any decent ad network accepted faucets. Running faucets is a hard business.

sprite1950 wrote:I thought the captcha had come back but when I clicked on it, it took me to a Hashflare page. I don't think it was anything to do with Forumcoin although it looks as if it is.
There is an annoying ad provided by a network that is just a picture of a CAPTCHA. Unfortunately there is not much I can do other than change ad networks but unfortunately choice is limited. Unfortunately while Adsense is like a Gordon Ramsay restaurant, the networks available to my site is like the local kebab shop that has a zero food safety rating.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads