*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Join Us at Monkytalk and Earn 10 CAD dollars or more weekly

Postby kyuminette » 19 Aug 2016, 02:53

Join us at Monkytalk this is a cool site by chatting only and you can get bonuses from 1,500 gold points to 18k gold points equivalent to 5 dollars.I love this site because while Im call reviewing, writing forums here at Forumcoin.Im chatting some short chats to my friends.Another multiple ways to earn online .

you need a referral to join click my referral link and start earning now...

http://www.MonkyTalk.com/whzon/franMgr/ ... old=470512

See my proof of payment :ICDirect.com Inc sent you $10.50 CAD

Dear Antonette Langgamon,

This email confirms that ICDirect.com Inc has sent you $10.50 CAD with PayPal.

for more questions ask me here ..tnx a lot

To complete this payment, you must accept or deny it within 30 days by clicking here.

If you do not accept or deny this payment within 30 days, it will be cancelled and the funds will be returned to ICDirect.com Inc's account.

Payment Details

Amount: $10.50 CAD

Transaction ID: 34D96922DK6007418

Note: MonkyTalk Payments

kyuminette

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 250

Banner Ad

Re: Join Us at Monkytalk and Earn 10 CAD dollars or more we

Postby nangk08 » 19 Aug 2016, 05:28

@kyuminette thanks for the information. The site does sound interesting, I will definitely check it out! :thumbup:

nangk08

ForumCoin: 27

Postby CyberFreak » 19 Aug 2016, 06:49

Moved to a suitable forum -No referral links in the BMW forum allowed

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby nela13 » 19 Aug 2016, 09:52

Can you tell us something more about the site? It is the first time I hear about it. The only way to earn there is through chatting or there are other ways? which is the minimum to cashout and how much time do you spend there?
Thanks for sharing this with us.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby grecy0905 » 19 Aug 2016, 10:18

MonkyTalk is the former Whzon. To be honest, this site had helped me in so many ways, not with earnings but most of the member of this site donated their coins to me, so I able to cashout, this is during the times I needed financial help.

It give bonuses from 1500, 1800, 2500 and 18000 gold coins. You need 36k coins before you cashout, which you will get a 10CAD, but it is equivalent to 8 USD. You can post picture and earn 1 gold coins when someone like it. You can earn bonuses above once you are active. Be warn that it has a rule. You should be actively waiting for the bonuses as the site has a new rule now. If you missed the bonus that will be given to you, you missed it.

From experience, sometimes I earn 1500 gold coins a day, sometimes I earn 1500 and 18k a day. However, sometimes even for 5 days, I hardly no earnings from it. Plus, it has a jackpot bonuses too which you could win based on the pot prize. It could range to 100k to 400k gold coins. I never experienced to won, but some of my friends did.

I am not in the site anymore because of Internet problem. I can't stay on the site for more than 8 hours now because I don't have internet connection.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby makeinst » 28 Sep 2016, 06:37

This website look very interesting. I will join. Do you can earn money without refferals or friends recommend ?

makeinst

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 177

Postby IcyFirefly » 28 Sep 2016, 19:32

I looked at the site and feel overwhelming! I don't know what one should do to earn the money, and the high numbers such as 18K is kind of, well high! I like the little tidbit about posting pictures and earned though.

I will give it some more reading and see what need to get done in order to earn. Thanks for sharing!

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 52

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 28 Sep 2016, 22:22

As soon as I looked at this site it did remind me of Whzon. Maybe I will look at it but not sure. Need to learn a bit more about the site first there is so much going on, on the site it gets confusing to me.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby Gina145 » 28 Sep 2016, 22:40

grecy0905 wrote:MonkyTalk is the former Whzon.

When the site changed its name did members have to create new accounts? I was a member of Whzon but hadn't been active there for a long time. I don't remember closing my account though, yet I'm not able to log in to the new site.

The High Cost of Earning Money Online

Postloop is back. Get paid to post in forum discussions.

How NOT to Grow Rich Online
Prolific Academic - read my updated review or sign up here.
Gina145

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 303

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 28 Sep 2016, 23:34

I was on Whzon but forgot my password. The password retrieval isn't working I guess. When Janet shared referral link on FB, I gave it another shot but was not active after. Now I am trying my luck again. And yes, I got CAD$10 before. So it is cool.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby sprite1950 » 29 Sep 2016, 06:14

Gina145 wrote:

When the site changed its name did members have to create new accounts? I was a member of Whzon but hadn't been active there for a long time. I don't remember closing my account though, yet I'm not able to log in to the new site.

Same for me. In fact I tried to register again and it told me my email was already registered. I found whzon a little disorganised and hard to navigate which is why I didn't stay long. Does it look the same?

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Gina145 » 29 Sep 2016, 20:56

sprite1950 wrote:
Gina145 wrote:

Same for me. In fact I tried to register again and it told me my email was already registered. I found whzon a little disorganised and hard to navigate which is why I didn't stay long. Does it look the same?

I only looked at the front page and that looked pretty much the same. I didn't bother to look any further because I'm not planning to create a new account. I always felt that whzon was too much about trading like for like and that the content one posted wasn't really important, and that's not the kind of site I enjoy.

The High Cost of Earning Money Online

Postloop is back. Get paid to post in forum discussions.

How NOT to Grow Rich Online
Prolific Academic - read my updated review or sign up here.
Gina145

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 303

Postby makeinst » 03 Oct 2016, 14:47

Monkeytalk is great webiste for earnings, today I won $17 and accept prize so I can go on cash out. I`m member about 5 days there. If anyone want to me my refferall there, I will send you link, and donate some FC.

makeinst

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 177

Postby Angie10 » 03 Oct 2016, 15:12

I was never a huge fan of Whzon because I just couldn't warm up to the site. It was just so cluttered and confusing. So even though I did register, I never did anything on there. So if this MonkyTalk is the former Whzon, I'm not so sure. But thanks for sharing :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby ceci » 03 Oct 2016, 17:51

How many hours we should stay there for receiving prizes?And, what are the activity the members mostly doing up there?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads