ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

I bought a town on Whzon

Postby RapidBlue » 17 Mar 2016, 14:10

I just bought the franchise rights in WHzon, for Hue, Viet Nam, I know that many are already there but you can also join me under that town and increase the general values, earning is pretty easy and based on likes and voting, and I am pretty easy to click on likes and comment.
That is if I don't get lost in a page, it is pretty confusing....
http://whzon.com/#hue.nghe-an.vn is an apparent address of my town ( franchise)

RapidBlue

ForumCoin: -0

Re: I bought a town on Whzon

Postby Binu » 17 Mar 2016, 14:40

I know whozon site. I could never earn big money. I even did not reach payment threshold. I thik my account is still there. Can you tell me the exact benefits of whzon town,

Binu
Banned

ForumCoin: 265

Postby morgoodie » 17 Mar 2016, 14:48

I have heard of Whzon on another thread on here but have not checked it out. I do not really understand about it very much and do not think it would be something that I would be into. I am glad that you are having good luck on there. Hope it continues to do good for you.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 214

Postby MeowsePad » 17 Mar 2016, 16:29

I have moved this to the suitable forum since this is a referral link. There will be a small charge coming since it costs ForumCoin to post a referral link as well. Thanks! :)

MeowsePad
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 56

Postby RapidBlue » 17 Mar 2016, 16:44

Binu wrote:I know whozon site. I could never earn big money. I even did not reach payment threshold. I thik my account is still there. Can you tell me the exact benefits of whzon town,

You get paid when other members like/comment your content.
A town is exactly a 'group? and when you put more people in the same place it is more likely they will interact with each other and generate more points/gold/cash...
My bank at this moment shows 20 coins, and in reality I am active for a day. I made this profile some time ago but because of the website layout it was too hard for me to even surf through it.
Apparently we can have under 40 likes/comments per profile daily, and if we surpass it our profiles stop receiving coins.

--- 17 Mar 2016, 16:46 ---

morgoodie wrote:I have heard of Whzon on another thread on here but have not checked it out. I do not really understand about it very much and do not think it would be something that I would be into. I am glad that you are having good luck on there. Hope it continues to do good for you.

I am not into many things, but I like to test everything. I don't think that luck has anything to do with how much you can get out of the website, and that one has an interesting earning model. I wanted to try it and see how much I can get with a paid membership, that's the whole deal of 'buying a town'.
Also, I hope to have more 'loyal subjects' so I can like something on my profile page, hahahaha.

--- 17 Mar 2016, 16:54 ---

MeowsePad wrote:I have moved this to the suitable forum since this is a referral link. There will be a small charge coming since it costs ForumCoin to post a referral link as well. Thanks! :)

In the fact it is a town link not a referral, the only way I can earn out of that link is only if a person signs up and lists that town exclusively in their profile . If a member signs up and list anything else as a town, I am not generating anything.

If you feel that you have to charge me for this, may I list some real referral link from that page?
Here, this is a real ref that will generate direct coins and benefit my case:
http://www.whzon.com/whzon/franMgr/postForGold.php?gold=463213

RapidBlue

Postby Fergal » 18 Mar 2016, 20:48

RapidBlue wrote:If you feel that you have to charge me for this, may I list some real referral link from that page?
Here, this is a real ref that will generate direct coins and benefit my case:
http://www.whzon.com/whzon/franMgr/post ... old=463213

Hi, yes as this topic is now in an ad section you are welcome to edit your first post and add the referral link. Thanks for promoting your link on ForumCoin.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 5,002

Postby RapidBlue » 22 Mar 2016, 09:17

Ok, my conclusion is that this thing works if you participate or when you have a bunch of people at one place.
Today when I logged in my Bank I received CAD $1.09 and I have like 800+ notifications. :D
Also, my Quality Provider Status has been Approved, so it is a good thing.

For now I have only a few active quality providers, even if my town counts 77 citizens. I guess those are on holidays. :lol:

RapidBlue

Postby RapidBlue » 04 Apr 2016, 09:13

WHzon decided to switch names, no idea why, but now it is
http://www.monkytalk.com/
Interesting name...
My earnings doubled, I have to admit I participate rarely but I take a watch over my 'citizens', they seem to be happy and productive...
I will definitely repurchase this, it is not high earning but it is fun. :P

RapidBlue

Postby makeinst » 02 Oct 2016, 21:26

One member ask me to change my city on WHzon now MonkeyTalk. If this is possible if I change my city she said will approve me to become Quality Provider and I will get 25 gold on each like. If anyone know anything can explain. Thanks

makeinst

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 268

Postby ivyparkgirl » 06 Jan 2017, 22:17

Whzon never worked for me.The site was way to slow.

ivyparkgirl

ForumCoin: 914

Return to Other Member Ads