ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

5 FC for be my Uento referral. Only for the 1st 10 users

Postby Braids » 02 Nov 2015, 15:55

Hi all

I gonna donate 5FC for each of the 1st 10 users that become my referrals in Uento so this offer is only for the 1st 10 persons.
Why only 5? Because i dont know if you gonna be active and a inactive member is the same that not be there and because i have few forum coins, sorry cant give more

Uento is a earn money app for android so you need a android smartphone or a tablet. Is one of those apps where you download other apps and earn points.

If you join then post here your username so i could check if you are really my ref.

You can download it from the play store or from the oficial site. There gonna be a update soon and users can try the beta. If you wish to install the beta go to the oficial page, is the download now on the bottom ( is a apk so you download for the pc and then have to transfer to the smartphone/tablet).

http://www.uento.com/

Check my other topic and if you download the update beta read the rules of the game money maker by clicking in the ? in the bottom or dont use the power button. Read the other topic and if you have any question feel free to ask.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8889

So if you join, use my code and then post here your user name. My code is: YqW1O (last letter is a O, not a zero..i think )

Braids

ForumCoin: 505

Re: 5 FC for be my Uento referral. Only for the 1st 10 users

Postby AndrewKoss » 01 Jan 2017, 10:26

Signed up with your refcode.
My username :
AndrewKoss

AndrewKoss

ForumCoin: 5

Re: 5 FC for be my Uento referral. Only for the 1st 10 users

Postby CyberFreak » 01 Jan 2017, 22:01

@AndrewKoss, this topic is over a year old so it is unlikely this offer is still active. Please pay close attention to the dates of exchanges.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 53,000

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges