ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

5 FC for be my Uento referral. Only for the 1st 10 users

Postby Braids » 02 Nov 2015, 15:55

Hi all

I gonna donate 5FC for each of the 1st 10 users that become my referrals in Uento so this offer is only for the 1st 10 persons.
Why only 5? Because i dont know if you gonna be active and a inactive member is the same that not be there and because i have few forum coins, sorry cant give more

Uento is a earn money app for android so you need a android smartphone or a tablet. Is one of those apps where you download other apps and earn points.

If you join then post here your username so i could check if you are really my ref.

You can download it from the play store or from the oficial site. There gonna be a update soon and users can try the beta. If you wish to install the beta go to the oficial page, is the download now on the bottom ( is a apk so you download for the pc and then have to transfer to the smartphone/tablet).

http://www.uento.com/

Check my other topic and if you download the update beta read the rules of the game money maker by clicking in the ? in the bottom or dont use the power button. Read the other topic and if you have any question feel free to ask.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8889

So if you join, use my code and then post here your user name. My code is: YqW1O (last letter is a O, not a zero..i think )

Braids

ForumCoin: 472

Re: 5 FC for be my Uento referral. Only for the 1st 10 users

Postby AndrewKoss » 01 Jan 2017, 10:26

Signed up with your refcode.
My username :
AndrewKoss

AndrewKoss

ForumCoin: 4

Re: 5 FC for be my Uento referral. Only for the 1st 10 users

Postby CyberFreak » 01 Jan 2017, 22:01

@AndrewKoss, this topic is over a year old so it is unlikely this offer is still active. Please pay close attention to the dates of exchanges.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 46,315

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges