ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Complete this offer and earn 15 FC !!!

Postby robeen05 » 26 Jun 2016, 04:08

Hi everyone , i have a link and i want from you guys to click on it and enter your phone number then follow some very simple steps and when you finish , comment bellow and i'll check and pay you 15 forumcoin , don't worry guys it's totally safe :)

Here is the Link : http://lnkgo.com/44Jd

• To participate you need to be from India and to have a phone number with Airtel , Aircel or Vodafone Network operator

• Come on guys if i see some interesting i'll keep doing this everyday , just tell me what country are you from and i'll bring you an offer :D

robeen05

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 23

Re: Complete this offer and earn 15 FC !!!

Postby suny » 26 Jun 2016, 04:39

When I clicked on the link it asks me to pay Rs 250 for my phone's bill. I would have paid but that doesn't fit in my phone's plan. By the way I have one of those connections which it asks for. I am from India and I have the required connection. There is no question asked as you have stated in your post.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 856

Postby robeen05 » 26 Jun 2016, 04:45

suny wrote:When I clicked on the link it asks me to pay Rs 250 for my phone's bill. I would have paid but that doesn't fit in my phone's plan. By the way I have one of those connections which it asks for. I am from India and I have the required connection. There is no question asked as you have stated in your post.

I didn't say that there are question ! i just said that you need a phone number with Vodafone or Airtell or Aircel and all you need to do is to enter the phone number and complete the offer it's very easy :)

robeen05

Postby laksh » 26 Jun 2016, 04:54

suny wrote:When I clicked on the link it asks me to pay Rs 250 for my phone's bill. I would have paid but that doesn't fit in my phone's plan. By the way I have one of those connections which it asks for. I am from India and I have the required connection. There is no question asked as you have stated in your post.

It's not paying FOR your phone's bill.. In fact they charge the amount TO your bill. Not worth it.
@robeen05 We need to pay about $4 to enter the contest and should keep answering the quiz for 3 months! If we are lucky we may win the phone...!

laksh

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 250

Postby suny » 26 Jun 2016, 05:01

robeen05 wrote:

I didn't say that there are question ! i just said that you need a phone number with Vodafone or Airtell or Aircel and all you need to do is to enter the phone number and complete the offer it's very easy :)

There is no such field where I can enter my phone number in the ad where I am redirected.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 856

Postby CyberFreak » 26 Jun 2016, 07:05

Moved to the correct forum

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 50,000

Postby Decentlady » 27 Jun 2016, 08:05

When I clicked on the link you gave it redirected me to google search engine! Lmao

Decentlady

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 675

Postby robeen05 » 27 Jun 2016, 17:49

I'am sorry guys but it seems that this offer doesn't work very well , i'am sorry if i got something news i'll post it :) thank you guys for your interrest !

robeen05

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 31 Oct 2016, 02:01

There's nothing now.the link might have expired the link is not processing and coming vack to Google search engine.. i dont kniw wgats happened

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 235

Postby Collinberg » 26 Dec 2016, 15:58

Am from Nigeria,can I get an offer?

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 205

Postby oldbuddy » 26 Dec 2016, 21:21

Bummer, I am from the United States, so I can't do this offer! :( (sound familiar?)

How I Conquered The Problem On Clixsense
Of Losing Focus WHILE VIEWING ADS So I Couldn't Multitask!
CICK HERE to see my SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT SOLUTION!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 123

Postby germainebull » 27 Dec 2016, 05:41

robeen05 wrote:Come on guys if i see some interesting i'll keep doing this everyday , just tell me what country are you from and i'll bring you an offe

I'm from Kenya. Please share your offer if/when you comer across one.

germainebull

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 595

Postby gujay17 » 27 Dec 2016, 05:45

Okay...I'm from Nigeria...I'm I eligible?

gujay17

ForumCoin: 72

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges