*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Introduce yourself to the ForumCoin community.

I Am Here.

Postby Gaarabae » 05 Nov 2015, 08:22

Greetings ForumCoin Community

I am Garaabae and I Just signed up a couple of hours ago. I can see familiar user names here that I have seen in other websites. I am from The Philippines I want to learn new things from people from all over the world. I hope I can make a positive contribution to the discussions here and the spread of knowledge and shared experiences. Here to a new beginning :)

Gaarabae

ForumCoin: 151

Re: I Am Here.

Postby Fergal » 06 Nov 2015, 18:13

Welcome to ForumCoin Garaabae, good to meet you here and thanks for posting your intro. Please be sure to let us know if there is ever anything we can help you with.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 13,520

Postby darkthorn » 06 Nov 2015, 18:24

Welcome Garaabae :),
You came to the right place to learn new things, all users here are friendly and we have a very helpful community. I hope you enjoy your staying in ForumCoin :).

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby Happyland » 07 Nov 2015, 17:20

Hi Garrabae and welcome to forum coin. Forum coin is a great site with great members who share their knowledge and experiences. You will also have fun and earn valuable forum coin. How did you discover forum coin?

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby tr3se14 » 09 Nov 2015, 04:00

Gaarabae wrote:Greetings ForumCoin Community

I am Garaabae and I Just signed up a couple of hours ago. I can see familiar user names here that I have seen in other websites. I am from The Philippines I want to learn new things from people from all over the world. I hope I can make a positive contribution to the discussions here and the spread of knowledge and shared experiences. Here to a new beginning :)

Hello I'm from Philippines too. How are you? Enjoy!

tr3se14

ForumCoin: 50

Postby oldbuddy » 09 Nov 2015, 04:51

There is plenty to get involved with here for anyone, so jump right in and enjoy the party. Look forward to reading your posts.

oldbuddy

Referrals: 38
ForumCoin: 2,407

Postby vathsala » 09 Nov 2015, 11:22

Hello and welcome to this forum. Enjoy your posting and all the best

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 438

Postby bharatsharma08 » 09 Nov 2015, 12:46

HI Gaara. Welcome to forum coin. I am also new here and enjoying this site. I hope you'll also find this place enjoyable and interesting. By the way, you reminded me of one of my favorite show Naruto. Naruto's fight with Gaara was incredible.

bharatsharma08

ForumCoin: 147

Postby Geamer » 09 Nov 2015, 12:56

welcome my friend, I am also relatively new in here as well and I have given you your warm welcome too ;) ;)

Geamer

ForumCoin: 82

Postby Gaarabae » 09 Nov 2015, 13:07

Geamer wrote:

welcome my friend, I am also relatively new in here as well and I have given you your warm welcome too ;) ;)
bharatsharma08 wrote:HI Gaara. Welcome to forum coin. I am also new here and enjoying this site. I hope you'll also find this place enjoyable and interesting. By the way, you reminded me of one of my favorite show Naruto. Naruto's fight with Gaara was incredible.
Yes friend Iam the jinchuuriki and Kazekage lol thanks for the nice welcome :) see you around.

--- 09 Nov 2015, 22:09 ---

Geamer wrote:

welcome my friend, I am also relatively new in here as well and I have given you your warm welcome too ;)
Geamer thank you for a warm welcome I appreciate it a lot

Gaarabae

ForumCoin: 151

Postby SHOHANA » 09 Nov 2015, 13:16

welcome on this awesome platform,hope you will enjoy

SHOHANA

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 251

Postby m.j. » 14 Dec 2017, 17:48

YOU are welcome.. i hope you liked it here and i wish you a good luck :D