ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Chat & What Did you do today? - How was your day?

Postby sprite1950 » 09 Dec 2016, 06:57

Yesterday I went to a funeral of a 93 year old lady. She was the mother of one of my ex partners and I thought she was lovely. She had been ill for a long time and in a lot of pain so although it was a sad occasion it was also a happy release from all her suffering.

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,868

Postby kaka135 » 11 Dec 2016, 21:18

It was a good day. I did some reading about planning and also do some goal setting, organizing my home a little bit. There are more to plan and organize. It's my month of planning & organizing, and welcoming the new year. 20 more days to go, and a lot more need to be done, I have to rush for it. :D

kaka135

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,273

Postby Dantohi » 11 Dec 2016, 22:22

Pretty much the usual. Hang out in the computer watching videos, playing with my budgies... Waitin' for December to end

Dantohi

ForumCoin: 9

Postby Ldynjeans » 12 Dec 2016, 00:26

Today my daughter and I sat around the house most of the day. When we got hungry for dinner, we went out for Chinese, then went next door to the grocery store to stock up on a few things in case we get a snow storm this week, then we went to Family Dollar for a few more things. Now I am here.

Ldynjeans

ForumCoin: 218

Postby kaka135 » 12 Dec 2016, 21:30

It was a good day. I did what I planned to do - planning & organizing, spent some time with my children and took a good nap without looking after the children. :lol:

kaka135

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,273

Postby kgord » 12 Dec 2016, 22:22

Not alot actually, I posted some things I would like to sell on a selling app. I called a few agencies as I need to find a real job. I also did some work cleaning my room. I ordered some Christmas presents from Amazon, and took a few surveys.

kgord

ForumCoin: 58

Postby shamzblueworld » 14 Dec 2016, 10:53

Its exam time for me, mid-terms are from 19 to 29 this month.
Wish me luck guys, hopefully I'll do well :)

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 39

Postby JusApee » 14 Dec 2016, 13:11

It was fine (great if I could have slept more in the morning). Went shopping and I had to wake up at ~9-ish. Had no college today and found this forum. Not much of a day, but still a fine one. It is only beginning though.

JusApee

ForumCoin: 341

Postby Angie10 » 14 Dec 2016, 15:01

Today's been a bit of a busy one for me. First I went for a dentist's appointment after having avoided it for like 3 years LOL My new dentist is very good, but I wasn't happy that she recommended we pull out my 3 wisdom teeth in the new year! But I guess I'll just have to get it done.

Then I went to the post office to send off a job application, and then headed for my hair salon to have my hair treated and washed. I'm glad it's all done and now here I am :)

Angie10

ForumCoin: 2,072

Postby grecy0905 » 16 Dec 2016, 15:14

Today was very unproductive because I took care of my nephew. He is ill. I was there at their house to take care of him and I forgot all of my online earning sites. I am not earning anymore with any of my sites because I am always tired taking care of my nephew. My father is even sick too so I need to go home and take care of him as well. No sleep, no earnings and no rest.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 214

Postby haripriyavkl » 16 Dec 2016, 16:03

It's pretty good and usual day. The only thing this today I learned a lesson from my mistake I have done. So it's one of the unforgettable days in my life.

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 928

Postby JusApee » 20 Dec 2016, 14:11

Finally winter holiday!! XDD
I'm sitting and playing games all day long, combining them with some programming. I love my life.

JusApee

ForumCoin: 341

Postby Ldynjeans » 21 Dec 2016, 05:46

I had a great day today! I went shopping with my husband for fabrics to make Christmas presents, got groceries for Christmas eve dinner and bought a few gifts for my children, and we went out to lunch :)

Ldynjeans

ForumCoin: 218

Postby sprite1950 » 24 Dec 2016, 08:54

Today I am washing duvets and sheets as my granddaughter has the stomach bug just in time for Christmas. She's sleeping peacefuly now while I'm feeling shattered! lol. Merry Christmas everyone :wave:

sprite1950

ForumCoin: 1,868

Postby VladK » 25 Dec 2016, 22:08

Bought some games on steam! A nice day <3

VladK

ForumCoin: 59

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic