ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Chat & What Did you do today? - How was your day?

Postby severos » 17 Nov 2016, 07:44

I'm about to go to my last mid-term exam in 4 hours... and as usual, still didn't study a thing XD
Been spending my time online lately on Craigslist trying to get an intern for mid year or summer vacation... still no luck tho :/

severos

ForumCoin: 43

Postby theMARKER » 17 Nov 2016, 08:19

The only good thing about my day is the weather. It was gloomy when i woke up and it's raining hard now. I love it when it's raining. I love it when it's cold without turning on my AC.

theMARKER

ForumCoin: 55

Postby sprite1950 » 18 Nov 2016, 09:51

Today is my granddaughter's 10th birthday and some of her relatives came to visit her at 7 am this morning before school. I was late getting to my sites as I had to entertain them but she was so excited and happy that I didn't mind. Feeling a bit tired now though :yawn:

sprite1950

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,223

Postby Jantyj » 18 Nov 2016, 13:37

I returned from the weekly shopping trip to find letters waiting for me. Wow. One of them was from a puzzle magazine that I buy each week and I always enter the competitons in it. The letter said I had won one of the competitons and contained a cheque for £2,500. This is the first time in my life that I have ever won anything.
I gave a thanks to God and am going to give a tithe of it to a local charity that helps the homeless.

Jantyj

ForumCoin: 299

Postby Canaria » 18 Nov 2016, 15:02

Buried a cat this morning. Initially we thought it's hit and run, since my father found it lying on the middle of the street (and then he brought the poor soul into his motorcycle basket). But apparently, there's sign of bitten by snake on the leg.
We had it buried on our backyard, together with our own little cat who've died around last month. Ironically both are buried on Friday afternoon. What a day.

Canaria

ForumCoin: 42

Postby sprite1950 » 20 Nov 2016, 07:58

Yesterday was a mad day for me. I took my granddaughter and 3 friends to a place called Bounce House which is a trampoline park close to where we live.. Then we had pizza and chips as they were all starving. It was a birthday treat but I don't know who was more exhausted at the end of it, them or me! :yawn:

Canaria wrote:Buried a cat this morning. Initially we thought it's hit and run, since my father found it lying on the middle of the street (and then he brought the poor soul into his motorcycle basket). But apparently, there's sign of bitten by snake on the leg.
We had it buried on our backyard, together with our own little cat who've died around last month. Ironically both are buried on Friday afternoon. What a day.

A sad day for you Canaria :(

sprite1950

Postby kaka135 » 20 Nov 2016, 20:46

Canaria wrote:Buried a cat this morning. Initially we thought it's hit and run, since my father found it lying on the middle of the street (and then he brought the poor soul into his motorcycle basket). But apparently, there's sign of bitten by snake on the leg.

That's really sad. Sorry for that. Hope both of them are living happily in the heaven now. :)

@sprite1950 I guess it's tiring to be with kids sometimes, especially when they are so energetic. Hope you had a good rest after that. :)

It was quite a good day for me though it's an ordinary day. I got to clean up my living room, spent some good time with my children and husband, and spent some personal time with my computer and learned something good. :)

kaka135

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,567

Postby suny » 22 Nov 2016, 12:39

My day was lousy today. After attending 5 marriages in last 5 days I am feeling so tired that I did not do enough online work. By the way you gotta to know our marriages and uncounted rituals which take more than 3 days for each marriage.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 842

Postby kaka135 » 22 Nov 2016, 19:09

suny wrote:My day was lousy today. After attending 5 marriages in last 5 days I am feeling so tired that I did not do enough online work. By the way you gotta to know our marriages and uncounted rituals which take more than 3 days for each marriage.

5 marriages in 5 days? Are those all Indian weddings? Yes, I heard from my Indian friends, the wedding ceremonies are tiring and can take many days too. I can't imagine how busy you were.

A friend was supposed to visit us yesterday, but at last she was too busy at work and didn't come over. I was busy cleaning up and at least now getting some areas in my house more organized. :D

kaka135

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,567

Postby shamzblueworld » 23 Nov 2016, 10:35

Good day all, hope you're having a nice week. I'm eagerly waiting for the Friday now, because its gonna be Black and I have some plans.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 51

Postby ceci » 27 Nov 2016, 09:50

A beautiful Sunday with 2 friends come and visit us ! A lovey meet up and chat after a long while didn't meet.
There could be another few years for next meet up for some of the friends.

ceci

ForumCoin: 319

Postby Usmanali123 » 04 Dec 2016, 22:31

Party24*7 wrote:Was very busy these days with some personal works, so couldnt visit ForumCoin...
Hello Guys, Whts Up ?

Hmm, you are right these days you can't take time for yourself or for such an thing which you want to do or like to do.

--- 04 Dec 2016, 22:35 ---

sprite1950 wrote:Yesterday was a mad day for me. I took my granddaughter and 3 friends to a place called Bounce House which is a trampoline park close to where we live.. Then we had pizza and chips as they were all starving. It was a birthday treat but I don't know who was more exhausted at the end of it, them or me! :yawn:

A sad day for you Canaria :(

Oh very sad , I really upset, because I a personally animal lover so when I read this kind of news it makes me speechless.

--- 04 Dec 2016, 22:41 ---

sprite1950 wrote:Today is my granddaughter's 10th birthday and some of her relatives came to visit her at 7 am this morning before school. I was late getting to my sites as I had to entertain them but she was so excited and happy that I didn't mind. Feeling a bit tired now though :yawn:

Oh, congratulations on you granddaughter's birthday, that was so exciting for you all specially for granddaughter, well kids always very excited for their birthday just because of gifts. :lol:

Usmanali123

ForumCoin: 15

Postby sprite1950 » 07 Dec 2016, 07:02

It's early here but I'm going to put together a guinea pig cage that I ordered. I am surprising my granddaughter by buying 2 guinea pigs for her for Christmas. She will be so excited :D

sprite1950

Postby Ldynjeans » 07 Dec 2016, 07:23

Today I did a couple of hours on Humanatics until my daughter got home. My daughter and I went to Aldi and Walmart to get baking supplies for our holiday goodies we make every year. Came home and ate pizza. Visited with my parents a bit, then back home to my laptop.

Ldynjeans

ForumCoin: 227

Postby suny » 07 Dec 2016, 12:22

Again it was a bad for me, I have been waiting for an invite from a business house but they are postponing the process for last three days. I am in an uncertain situation. Also some of my writing sites are not working properly which is also a matter for concern for me.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 842

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic