ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Chat & What Did you do today? - How was your day?

Postby anna444 » 26 Dec 2016, 00:59

i'm fine and not so busy :)

anna444
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 31

Postby fistsworn » 26 Dec 2016, 12:32

lol... Hello! Today I woke p not so long ago, had a shower and now tryn' to recover from last night party...
We didn't drink much, just some good wine but it indeed cuaght us good.

fistsworn

ForumCoin: 91

Postby suny » 27 Dec 2016, 06:16

My day was dull but evening was better. We visited an old-age home and distributed fruits among the inmates.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 302

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 27 Dec 2016, 13:03

My day is okay but I am feeling a bit down. We are having a snow/freezing rain storm here right now. I drove to work, I work 4am. No one was there. Waited and the woman that lets us in drove up and she told me to go home until 6am. On the way home I almost slid into a ditch a few times, it was scary. The storm got worse and I told her I wasn't coming in but she mentioned a lot of people are refusing to go in so that makes me feel less bad. Still not a great way to start the day though. I am just doing stuff online now.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 190

Postby TeacherAngel » 29 Dec 2016, 03:30

Hi everyone!

I can say that this is a productive day for me so far. I started with preparing breakfast for my family. I cooked fried rice, fried fish, and scrambled eggs with mayonnaise. Then, I grabbed some writing assignments. I have written three 850-word articles about dating and it's only 11:25 AM here. I grabbed another writing assignment about skincare and I will be writing the article while posting here in ForumCoin.

Have a nice day ahead guys! :)

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 671

Postby suny » 30 Dec 2016, 14:52

I had another dull day today. I was not online for most of the day and offline life was too tiresome. There was nothing much in social circles apart from that main ruling party in my state is on the brink of getting divided.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 302

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 31 Dec 2016, 15:54

My day has been good so far. I am sick with a cold though so waking up with 4 hours sleep was brutal for me but oh well. I am sure I will nap later. I had some morning errands and then called my mom to catch up. Not many plans today I just want to relax since it is my day off.

WorkAtHomeGal

Postby sprite1950 » 01 Jan 2017, 08:35

Today is New Years Day. Everything is closed and I will be having a quiet one at home. I will take this opportunty to wish everyone a great 2017 with all your dreams coming true. :wave:

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,868

Postby grecy0905 » 03 Jan 2017, 22:51

Today I tried to write one post at Niume and I am glad after a while I reached the threshold for February. I am just working calm, waiting for the loading of calls at Humanatic. I am not sure what this day will bring but I will try to be busy later this afternoon for some offline review.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 214

Postby ivyparkgirl » 03 Jan 2017, 23:04

I went to the doctor and out to lunch at Jasmines.

ivyparkgirl

ForumCoin: 919

Postby liveonline » 07 Jan 2017, 09:07

I worked online most the morn, then took time the rest of the day to make a wood craft for a friend
then watched some news, & after a few hrs I called it a day & took a nap so I could work online late
tonight without being interrupted with phone calls & people just SHOWING up out of the blue.

liveonline

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 126

Postby ceci » 08 Jan 2017, 03:34

It's Sunday morning now, I am working and will go for spring cleaning soon.

ceci

ForumCoin: 947

Postby grecy0905 » 08 Jan 2017, 18:32

Right now my day is just starting. My week is just starting and I need to set a goal. I plan to find out what will be the new amount to earn from Humanatic since the site has gone slow nowadays. I know it will be busy week for me.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 214

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 10 Jan 2017, 16:09

Today has felt like a long day for me and it just is after 12pm here. I worked my 4am-10:30am shift at my offline job. For some reason my sleep is messed up again where I wake up every 2 hours so end up tired at work and home. I am just inside doing some online task and research. It is very cold today so I really don't wanna go back outside if I don't have too.

WorkAtHomeGal

Postby theMARKER » 11 Jan 2017, 06:19

It's been a while since the last time i was here. No particular reason really. But anyway, same old same old here.. woke up about 2 hrs ago. Made my tea and i'm now back to my bed. I will be working online for the rest of the day as usual.

A package came before i woke up (which made me smile) and i will be expecting 2 more. Online shopping and watching series/movies online are my stress-reliever nowadays.

theMARKER

ForumCoin: 55

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic