ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Love has no fear like fear it'self

Postby liveonline » 11 Jan 2017, 13:18

Fear in our Hearts at the thought of you leaving me so soon
When you found me after 10 yrs you said your heart fell to the floor with excitement,
the thrill of it made made you cry like never before :>{ I have to admit the same thing
happen to me too.

It was a WHOLE NEW day for me, my world turned upside down with excitement, my heart jumped out
of my chest KNOWING that we have come back together once more, just not in the same way as before.

In the 10 yrs we lost each other our lives took on another path but our hearts were ALWAYS connected
to be together one way or another LOVE holds no fear that ONE DAY we'd find each other again soon.

When we found each other in our new worlds 10 yrs later we KNEW it was going to be a whole new way
of getting to know each other once again, but that didn't stop us, We picked up like 2 birds in the wind.

We had a lot to talk about & catch up on but THIS time it's not face to face it's online out of the blue.
Now it's been a few mos later since we found each other after 10 yrs of not being together like we was
we talked about the old times with what's been going on in our lives after 10 long years from each other.

So now we're back on track where we left off at & now something has come up that the FEAR of losing
me AGAIN has came up, to where THIS TIME there may not be a 2nd time around that scares us both.

LOVE does have fear when it comes to losing someone you have grown to love & cherish so close in
your heart that you never think about EVER losing them, till one day come you hear or find out you
can in just a matter of mos after finding them the 1st time around & find out that there's bad news.

You know how you felt after you lost that person the 1st time cause they had to move away it wasn't
easy then & NOW that you have found them again you hear the bad news of what's going on that they
may be leaving you forever, & your heart just sinks to the floor like there's NO tomorrow for you both.

YOU try to be strong & supporting but it's not that easy as one may think after rekindling the love you
had for SO LONG to hear their lives are ending, after it took you 10 yrs to find each other once again.

So the love of your life you JUST found want's you do to something for them before it's too late to do it
& that's to write them a letter of appreciation to them of how much they meant to them over the yrs
they have known each other & to be honest from the heart so this is what the letter says to his love.

My DEAR LOVE There have been a lot of good times we shared together over the yrs we had
our love for each other will NEVER die & there will NEVER be another you in my life no matter what
but NOW that you have told me the bad news it's going to be really hard to lose you all over again
for good this time :>{ because when I found you my heart skipped a few beats & then I felt the weight
had been lifted off me, cause I really didn't realize how much I really loved you till I found you again.

This time my love for you is 20 times stronger than I never thought was even possible for someone
cause I thought I had lost you forever the 1st time & now you tell me I'm going to lose you for EVER
I will always & forever love you even MORE than before till the VERY END there will never be another.

So yes LOVE holds no fear of losing someone till it happens, then the fear sets in to the tune of a
MAJOR shock to the heart & soul after you done lost them once after such a long time of love &
finding them again just to lose them all over again, NEVER take what you have for granted that you
think you can't lose them in such a short time cause there is ALWAYS SOMETHING that can change it.

You never Expect to have something as this happen to you but as they say NEVER say NEVER cause
I'm here to tell you just when you THINK it can't happen is when it SURE can, something somewhere
somehow is just around the corner that you never want to experience when it comes to love & life.

Thank you for reading this, I hope you enjoyed the post, this is my story about someone I knew.

liveonline

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 146

Re: Love has no fear like fear it'self

Postby germainebull » 12 Jan 2017, 15:08

What a beautiful love story! How I wish all couples would be this affectionate!

germainebull

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 595

Postby liveonline » 13 Jan 2017, 03:25

@ germainebullthe world would be a better place instead of
all the hate we have going on right now people would be a lot happier.

liveonline

Postby germainebull » 13 Jan 2017, 08:50

liveonline wrote:@ germainebullthe world would be a better place instead of
all the hate we have going on right now people would be a lot happier.

True. As the Good Book states, 'Love Conquers All'. It is a beautiful gift that would help to ease the suffering of us humankind.

germainebull

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 595

Postby chikitta » 13 Jan 2017, 18:41

That is a nice piece right there. Love is a tricky affair but again it's the most beautiful thing that anyone would encounter. It's just that nowadays love has become so materialistic that the genuine feeling of real live is no more.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 44

Postby liveonline » 13 Jan 2017, 23:23

@ germainebull I do agree, but it seems like those that
rather hate than love feel like that's the way it needs to be :(
those that love rather try & break the bondage of all the hate.

--- 13 Jan 2017, 18:25 ---

@ chikitta yes love has a mind of it's own, hard to control
& your so right it has gone to a whole new level in everyone's lives.

liveonline

Return to General Chat - Off Topic