ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

The Best Bitcoin Wallet

Postby Collinberg » 08 Jan 2017, 10:40

Personally,I have four bitcoin wallets,my first was blockchain wallet,my second is Xapo wallet,the third is Coinbasr wallet and the fourth is Block.io wallet,I opened the last wallet because I needed somewhere to store my Dogecoin and while the first three wallets were exclusively for bitcoin,the fourth wallet can be used to store both Dogecoin and litecoin.
I have never done any bitcoin transaction with the block.io wallet because my personal favourite is Xapo wallet,the security of that wallet is astonishing and they don't charge a penny for bitcoin transactions so you don't have to worry about your bitcoin bouncing around the internet without nobody confirming the transaction,since i discovered Xapo,it has remained at the top of my favourites list.
What is your favourite wallet and why do u love it?

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 355

Return to General Chat - Off Topic