ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: What are you thinking right now?

Postby makeinst » 23 Oct 2016, 21:21

I`m deep thinker, right now I thinking to monetize some of my new video on YouTube, that I was record last night on party. And today I was think about school, soon I must to continue learning.

makeinst

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 268

Postby ceci » 24 Oct 2016, 07:51

I am thinking on to earn more for the next month before this year come to book closing date, i.e Dec 31st, 2016.
I just realized I don't meet my earning target this year due to economy slow down which affect my business down about 20-30%.

ceci

ForumCoin: 954

Postby cessy_08 » 24 Oct 2016, 18:46

I am thinking whether I'd be able to create one article for LB today and have enough time to finish another article for a client in Upwork before my laundry finish in the washing cycle :lol:

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,098

Postby Amelll » 24 Oct 2016, 19:29

Hi! I am kind of new here. I am thinking about earning money online right now and about forums that pay for interacting. This site seems good.

Amelll

ForumCoin: 181

Postby grecy0905 » 29 Oct 2016, 02:36

Right now I am thinking of what should I do that I can meet my $5 a day at Humanatic. I only have $2 now and I worked for 4 hours. I really feel sad. Everyday and everyday, it is getting sadder and sadder.

I am also thinking if I will go the hospital on Monday or I will postponed it again due to some problems with money.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 214

Postby theMARKER » 29 Oct 2016, 03:35

i'm literally thinking what to eat -- again. i haven't eaten for hours now. very busy day..

i'm also thinking of going to the beach anytime soon. i've been wanting to do this since early this year, i just don't have time and i'm not sure where, yet.

theMARKER

ForumCoin: 55

Postby shamzblueworld » 29 Oct 2016, 04:00

I'm actually having a bad headache so I cannot thing right now.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 39

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 29 Oct 2016, 05:40

Hahahaha. Just thinking ho2toearn more fc and get payment.. just waiting for fc lottery

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 206

Postby grecy0905 » 30 Oct 2016, 01:31

Husainkoliraskr wrote:Hahahaha. Just thinking ho2toearn more fc and get payment.. just waiting for fc lottery

Really, we have an FC lottery? Is this soon?

Right now I am thinking on how to increase my earnings at Humanatic as the site has no calls right now, I don't have money to pay for the money I borrowed from my brother if it will not get increased.

grecy0905

Postby enterprising » 07 Jan 2017, 20:43

Right now I am thinking about all the things that I want to achieve this year! Last year I couldn't make any of my resolutions. This year though, I have a feeling that will be able to keep my resolutions!

--- 07 Jan 2017, 15:43 ---

Right now I am thinking about all the things that I want to achieve this year! Last year I couldn't make any of my resolutions. This year though, I have a feeling that will be able to keep my resolutions!

enterprising

ForumCoin: 30

Postby CoughDrop » 07 Jan 2017, 23:21

I am thinking about my next steps in life.

CoughDrop
Banned

ForumCoin: 4

Postby peachpurple » 08 Jan 2017, 06:20

I am thinking how do I learn to speak Korean online because I asked my friends that it is impossible to learn online, have to attend courses....

That is what I am thinking now

peachpurple

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 130

Postby suny » 08 Jan 2017, 15:36

To be honest I am thinking about my upcoming tour of down-under starting in about 5 weeks time. I hope I would be able to get a good place of my choice.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 309

Postby grecy0905 » 08 Jan 2017, 18:31

Right now I am thinking of setting an online goals again because another online jobs came out. I am also thinking how far will it go and if this site will able to pay those members. I am not anticipating anymore.

grecy0905

Postby Collinberg » 08 Jan 2017, 18:33

Am thinking that my stomach is quite full and that the weather is just right for a very good sleep

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 355

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic