ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Last movie you watched??

Postby germainebull » 18 Dec 2016, 15:30

It is good that you guys have watched interesting movies lately.

The situation is a bit different for me though; I can't even remember when I watched a movie last. I seem to have gradually lost interest in movies.

A nephew recently gave me a movie to watch. Two weeks later, I returned this movie without watching it.

I think I need to rekindle my interest in movies.

germainebull

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 417

Postby Angie10 » 18 Dec 2016, 19:48

This week I watched Ricky Jervais' latest movie, Life on The Road, which is basically David Brent trying to make it as a rock star LOL I enjoyed it, but still liked the TV series Extras better.

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2,072

Postby jampabhai » 22 Dec 2016, 06:52

the last movie i watched was THE RING and it was a horror genre.

jampabhai

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 8

Postby skysnap » 22 Dec 2016, 07:09

I watched spectral (netflix movie). I liked the story. It turned out to be like final fantasy. and the overall work done on the movie was great. I would love to see similar movie like this again.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 854

Postby theMARKER » 12 Jan 2017, 10:12

The last movie i've seen was Nocturnal Animals. I didn't like the story at all. I didn't even understand the real meaning of its ending until i googled it.

theMARKER

ForumCoin: 55

Postby Novelangel » 12 Jan 2017, 11:37

The last movie I watched in the theater was Sing. I like computer animation and I loved that little movie. The last one I watched at home was an action/adventure/sci-fi combo whose title was Drift, and it was a pretty good show. I've seen it once before, on Youtube, but had forgotten how it ended. The next theater movie that I'm really looking forward to seeing, doesn't come out until spring. It's that sci-fi thriller, Life. Should be a good one. :D

Novelangel

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Collinberg » 12 Jan 2017, 15:17

The last movie I watched was actually a TV series,walking dead season 7.

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 355

Postby peachpurple » 12 Jan 2017, 16:15

in the cinema? Titanic was the last one I had watched, let me see... 9 years ago?

peachpurple

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 130

Postby Ldynjeans » 12 Jan 2017, 19:35

Deepwater Horizon. Good movie but very sad and based on a true life happening.

Ldynjeans

ForumCoin: 218

Postby morgoodie » 12 Jan 2017, 20:59

I watched Sing. It was cute but not what it was hyped up to be in my opinion. I have also watched Moana but really couldn't get into it. The Disappointments Room was really a Disappointments movie. LOL Glad I didn't pay money for it. I am sure that I have watched some others but cannot remember them right now.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 229

Postby ivyparkgirl » 12 Jan 2017, 22:36

The last movie I watched was Rules don't apply with Annette Bening and Warren Beatty.

ivyparkgirl

ForumCoin: 919

Postby vegito12 » 13 Jan 2017, 09:54

I watched Cyborg 1989 not a new film an old one and originally it was meant to be a sequel to Heman and it never got made and the leftover sets were used for a new film, it was probably a good thing the Spiderman film did not get made that year. Cyborg starts with someone talking and first of all I thought it was the good guy as the dialogue was nice, then shifts to talking about pain and misery then I thought this is strange and one thing I noticed there was a lot of knife sharpening between the good guy and the bad guys. I thought the villain was awesome as he had blue cold eyes and would take his glasses off which strikes fear to the innocents he tortures with his crew of pirates and a watchable movie good way to pass the time.

vegito12

ForumCoin: 11

Postby sprite1950 » 13 Jan 2017, 09:59

The last really good one I watched was The Blind Side, based on a true story of a homeless black guy who was taken in by an affluent family who believed in him. He had an amazing talent for American football and later became well known. It is the story of Michael Oher and starred Sandra Bullock. Well worth watching.

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,868

Postby TeacherAngel » 15 Jan 2017, 11:56

The last movie that I watched was "The Shallows" starring Blake Lively. She was a surfer who got bit by a shark. I watched it on my laptop.

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 671

Postby klabingk » 15 Jan 2017, 13:19

Tried to watch Hardcore Henry last night but couldn't finish it, i fell asleep. It's nice idea and all but i think it has just too much action going on, and the camera shaking is making it a little bit hard to watch.

klabingk

ForumCoin: 31

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic