ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Last movie you watched??

Postby Dantohi » 11 Dec 2016, 22:26

I was watching an indie movie called "Frank" my god it's so hipster I like it. It's about a guy who joins an indie band of weird music recording their album. Also the guy who plays "Frank" is going to Altair in the new Assasins Creed movie.

Dantohi

ForumCoin: 9

Postby kaka135 » 12 Dec 2016, 21:40

I haven't been going to cinema for a few years, since my second child was still a baby. I did watch a movie (documentary film) "Before The Flood" lately from the National Geographic Channel while they offered it online for free (a week).

kaka135

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,273

Postby kgord » 12 Dec 2016, 22:16

I watched a movie on Netflix called Tracks. It was about a woman who tranversed the Australian desert by herself with the assistance of 3 camels and a dog.

kgord

ForumCoin: 58

Postby Ldynjeans » 12 Dec 2016, 22:23

I watched Mr Church last night, it was a feel-good movie. I watched it with my daughter, a good family night movie.

Ldynjeans

ForumCoin: 218

Postby Sam » 12 Dec 2016, 23:10

Dr Strange. I'm so looking forward to Rogue One this week! :D

:wave:
Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 1,445

Postby shamzblueworld » 14 Dec 2016, 10:52

I watched the light between the oceans last night, it was okay. A drama movie.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 39

Postby JusApee » 14 Dec 2016, 12:40

Watched Bridget Jones Baby with my girlfriend recently and I plan on watching Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Great movies, I gotta say. I think you'd enjoy them.

JusApee

ForumCoin: 341

Postby makeinst » 14 Dec 2016, 15:39

I watched movie about Edward snowden , Awesome movie.

makeinst

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 268

Postby morgoodie » 14 Dec 2016, 16:02

I watched The Polar Express with my daughter the other night. The first time I seen this movie I didn't like it. But subsequent viewings later, I have to say is one of my favorite Christmas movies. It is kind of sad but I think it teaches very valuable lessons in it. We watch it every year now.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 223

Postby haripriyavkl » 14 Dec 2016, 16:09

Yesterday I watched movie name called "NANBAN' (friend) with my best friend. This is about friendship and college life. It is one of my favorite movie. If you want to see search in youtube or ask me I will post the link. :)

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 928

Postby morgoodie » 15 Dec 2016, 04:09

I watched a really good old movie tonight called Sudden Fear starring Joan Crawford and Jack Palance. It was about a woman who marries a man and then finds out that he only married her for her money and was planning to kill her to get the inheritance. Through some twists the ending was really not what I expected. I'm really not a Crawford fan but she was good in this movie. I am following this movie up with one of my favorite Alfred Hitchcock movies. Dial M for Murder with the beautiful Grace Kelly and Ray Miland.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 223

Postby sprite1950 » 15 Dec 2016, 06:46

I watched 'Love Actually' again the other night. I love everything about this film. It's funny, sad, romantic and the music is good too especially the closing song which is 'God Only Knows' by the Beach Boys. It reminds me of my youth.

sprite1950

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,868

Postby thisnthat » 15 Dec 2016, 15:40

I watched "Jason Bourne" a couple days ago. We rented it over the weekend, but I was too tired to watch it. We still had it for Monday, so I watched it then. Crazy chase scenes! More so than usual. Wow!

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 151

Postby oldbuddy » 15 Dec 2016, 18:06

We have been watching Christmas Chick Flicks to fit the season and last night saw one about a jilted girl that found a new boyfriend as they saved a dog park that was going to be demolished to make room for a new Spa. It was very cute and you can find many of these on Netflix.

How I Conquered The Problem On Clixsense
Of Losing Focus WHILE VIEWING ADS So I Couldn't Multitask!
CICK HERE to see my SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT SOLUTION!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 419

Postby vova11235 » 15 Dec 2016, 19:56

Iron man 2 :-)

vova11235

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 12

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic