*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Re: What is your education?

Postby haripriyavkl » 18 Jul 2016, 05:54

I have completed my 4 year degree in civil engineering. Currently I am looking for a good job.

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 513

Postby sprite1950 » 07 Sep 2016, 20:26

Wow you're all so clever!

I got 5 'O'levels and 2 'A' levels. Then I went to college to do a secretarial course and obtained RSA III typing and Pitman 120 words a minute shorthand. I did this kind of work until I had children then I changed direction. I did NVQ 3 in catering and did this type of work until I retired.

When I came out of college in the 70s there was so much work I could pick and choose where I wanted to go, not like it is today. I feel sorry for people coming out of uni today as when they go for a job many others apply with them.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Lexi » 07 Sep 2016, 20:37

I have a couple of degrees in English and History, and another in Politics and International Relations. I started doing a graduate course in IP law, but have it on hold.

I am planning to do my law conversion, then we'll see. I actually have never used my degrees for work, but I need a change in direction and in my day there was no internet or the chance to study online, so I now have more choices.

Lexi

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 534

Postby kaka135 » 07 Sep 2016, 20:51

It seems like many of you studied Education, and many other interesting courses too. I was grad in Bachelor of Information Technology, and I enjoy working as a programmer since I was grad, except the first year as a software tester.

I quit my office job and became a stay at home mom now. Though I am still doing freelance programming, I am interested in child education too, as I am homeschooling my children now. I don't think I will go back to the career world any time soon, as I enjoy what I am doing now, I have more freedom and flexibility. :lol:

kaka135

Referrals: 2

Postby spiderdust » 07 Sep 2016, 21:26

I have an AA in Language Arts, and before I got sick I was a semester or two away from completing a BA in 17th Century English Literature with minors in Comparative Literature (I actually completed the course work for that minor) and Jewish Studies. I'm really hoping to get back and finish it next year.

spiderdust

ForumCoin: 270

Postby Mark2016 » 08 Sep 2016, 03:30

shamzblueworld wrote:
IcyFirefly wrote:I have a four years college degree in Education. I was doing my intern as Teacher Assistant, but didn't get to complete it. I got pregnant with my last baby, and back to square one I went. Family always comes first, and my career was on hold!

So do you plan to resume your career now or in the future? I think teaching profession is a good option for mothers... what do you think? Will it be too difficult to manage now?

That is good. Family should always come first. That is too bad some family members in my family forgot about that golden rule to life. I won't forget about it.

Mark2016

ForumCoin: 148

Postby earthsalt » 08 Sep 2016, 08:22

theMARKER wrote:I graduated with a bachelors degree in information technology.

That is impressive. I'm always angling to obtain advanced computer skills.
I guess you find it easy to secure well-paying online jobs?

earthsalt
Banned

ForumCoin: 80

Postby swalia » 16 Sep 2016, 15:57

I am a post graduate in English literature. I also have an MBA degree and Bachelors in Education.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

ForumCoin: 692

Postby ceci » 02 Nov 2016, 08:54

I have Master degree with me, I am a working from home mum whom is dealing with translation business.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 02 Nov 2016, 10:10

shamzblueworld wrote:What is your highest level of education? Share your degrees and specializations.

Do you have any opportunity for us?
Anyway i am..
1. Diploma in mech.engineering
2.vocational training(fitter)
10+2
Basic computer, auto cad thats all

Husainkoliraskr

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic