ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

PHP Codeigniter Help

Postby shamzblueworld » 05 Jan 2017, 17:31

I'm working on a project based on codeigniter framework. I need some help with it, anyone who has CI and PHP experience who would like to help?
Due credit will be given and may also be paid in FC, BTC or Paypal.
Only experienced people please, who understand CI and know php/mysql well enough.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 51

Re: PHP Codeigniter Help

Postby Fergal » 07 Jan 2017, 10:48

What type of help are you looking for shamzblueworld? Did you want someone to give their expertise on how to do something or did you have a specific question?

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 21,589

Postby CoughDrop » 07 Jan 2017, 23:16

I can work for you, just send me a message. I am a web developer with 7+ years experience.

CoughDrop
Banned

ForumCoin: 4

Postby shamzblueworld » 11 Jan 2017, 16:10

CoughDrop wrote:I can work for you, just send me a message. I am a web developer with 7+ years experience.

Unfortunately, you're banned.
Fergal wrote:What type of help are you looking for shamzblueworld? Did you want someone to give their expertise on how to do something or did you have a specific question?

I need to do a couple of things, like creating a search function, modifying some functions and also adding pages etc.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 51

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News