ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

"Improve the search presence of" in Google webmaster tools

Postby niche » 29 Dec 2016, 18:15

Does any member use google webmaster tools and is getting the message "Improve the search presence of" xxx (site name) for each of the websites? If yes, what is the most effective way of improving the search presence. Some of the websites were deindexed without a valid reason, without almost any advertising, and trying to get them indexed in google, so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

niche
Banned

ForumCoin: 936

Re: "Improve the search presence of" in Google webmaster too

Postby jampabhai » 30 Dec 2016, 07:37

yes i use sometimes.

jampabhai

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 8

Postby niche » 31 Dec 2016, 01:28

jampabhai wrote:yes i use sometimes.

Are your websites indexed in Google, and what does google webmaster tools show

niche
Banned

Postby germainebull » 01 Jan 2017, 03:36

niche wrote: what is the most effective way of improving the search presence.

I may be wrong; I'm not an SEO expert.

But, I think you could try optimizing your sites for search engines by using SEO-appropriate articles.

germainebull

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 417

Postby timobg » 06 Jan 2017, 15:23

this is a standard message for all users when you register and add a website to your account.
The only thing from the options there that can maybe improve your site presence is 'submit a sitemap file' - I haven't tried it yet though.
But if your site is deindexed - there's nothing you can do here.. And there's always a reason - valid or no that's up to Google and you can't do anything about it.
A while ago I got a manual action on one of my sites for spam content.. It wasn't a spam site in my opinion, just a few articles and maybe too much amazon affiliate links. I requested a revision but they turned me down again so I just gave up.
All you can do is move on and build another fresh site.

timobg

ForumCoin: 311

Postby niche » 08 Jan 2017, 04:10

After how much time will the website be indexed in Google, at least for the site name . Nearly 10 days after adding the website, it is not yet listed in google search listing.
Have noticed for some old websites that google indexed after a few years. Have you any similar experience?

niche
Banned

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News