ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: TinyCent Account Suspended

Postby nakitakona » 13 Dec 2016, 10:38

suny wrote:The account is back to normal mode with normal popup ads and people posting normally. I am not sure what is going on but trying to find a way to counter fraud activities.

Is there away to control its fraudulent activities? As I visited it recently, I also saw several posts submitted and published. I had no knowledge if they knew our predicament of bemoaning for our unpaid cash outs made. I would like to reiterate that those pestering alert message on Indian bank holidays was kept on popping up. We would surely glad if you find a solution to its unsatisfactory job and the victims be indemnified for their losses.

nakitakona

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 695

Postby Decentlady » 13 Dec 2016, 11:21

I can access my account just fine and I have earned $1.

The site looks so normal with no pop ups for me but lots of new posts.

Do they have a fb page because obviously we are missing that others have found and that's why they are posting confidently.

Decentlady

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 484

Postby Angie10 » 13 Dec 2016, 20:17

Gina145 wrote:The only surprise to me is that this didn't happen a lot sooner. The unfortunate part is that everyone's content is still available at Gotmatter so they have no control over what's done with it.

I'm really grateful that Tinycent is one site I chose to stay away from. Their lack of meaningful terms of service seemed like a warning sign that the owner didn't know what he was doing and was a big factor in my decision.

Same here! I actually think it did well to last as long as it did. Right from the outset, it just never held any appeal for me. I'm glad I steered well clear, but feel sorry for those who wasted their time and energy on the site, only for the owner to steal their material.

Angie10

ForumCoin: 2,057

Postby alex666 » 21 Dec 2016, 03:43

I head that tinycent is been bought by Gotmatter.com, I knew that the owner of tinycent was very friendly and promising person. He wouldn't bare the losses i feel.

I dono gotmatter is still inactive and tinycent as well.

alex666

ForumCoin: 11

Postby suny » 21 Dec 2016, 03:48

alex666 wrote:I head that tinycent is been bought by Gotmatter.com, I knew that the owner of tinycent was very friendly and promising person. He wouldn't bare the losses i feel.

I dono gotmatter is still inactive and tinycent as well.

Both sites are up and owned by the same person based at Bangalore. I think he is still in the process of transferring data from Tinycent to Gotmatter.

suny

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 290

Postby alex666 » 21 Dec 2016, 04:07

Got a news peers. tinycent couldn't bare the losses and TC is been sold to "gotmatter.com" which is owned by a software company. as per my research now. I have found that their footprints are in India and Singapore. Hoping at least gotmatter will be trustworthy in big peoples hand.

alex666

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Decentlady » 03 Jan 2017, 07:57

Is gotmatter up and active? Is it paying it's writers? Any proofs?

What became of TC?

Decentlady

ForumCoin: 484

Postby suny » 03 Jan 2017, 08:45

Tinycent is gone forever and gotmatter has no plans to admit its contributors. I don't think gotmatter has started anything yet because it has no adverts showing on the site. Probably the admin is waiting for adsense on this site.

suny

Postby Gina145 » 03 Jan 2017, 10:43

This whole saga is getting stranger by the day. I just tried to visit gotmatter and got this error message:

gotmatter.JPG
gotmatter.JPG (17.51 KiB) Viewed 32 times

Gina145

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Angie10 » 03 Jan 2017, 20:14

Oh wow, I think it's safe to say TinyCent has well and truly left its members in the lurch, just like so many others before it. These writing sites really don't help themselves, do they? I feel sorry for those who invested their precious time and energy on the site, though. This is why I've given up trying to write for any of them.

Angie10

ForumCoin: 2,057

Postby germainebull » 06 Jan 2017, 11:52

Angie10 wrote:Oh wow, I think it's safe to say TinyCent has well and truly left its members in the lurch, just like so many others before it. These writing sites really don't help themselves, do they? I feel sorry for those who invested their precious time and energy on the site, though. This is why I've given up trying to write for any of them.

Yes. It is disturbing and demoralizing for writers to be defrauded right, left, and center by such sites. I've also chosen to give such sites a wide berth, at least for the time being.

germainebull

Referrals: 22
ForumCoin: 401

Postby suny » 06 Jan 2017, 13:23

Gina145 wrote:This whole saga is getting stranger by the day. I just tried to visit gotmatter and got this error message:

gotmatter.JPG

I think he has blocked our IP address therefore we cannot enter in that site. Because I saw the site has updated today according to http://gotmatter.com.ipaddress.com/

suny

Postby metsrock69 » 06 Jan 2017, 16:47

I never heard of this but I am glad I did not join. I belong to a few other good programs that have sent me payments through check, giftcard, or online payment account. 8-)

metsrock69

ForumCoin: 355

Postby ivyparkgirl » 06 Jan 2017, 22:10

Future home of something quite cool.
If you're the site owner, log in to launch this site

If you are a visitor, check back soon.

This is what I get when I go to www.tinycent.com and I have got that for about 2 weeks now.

ivyparkgirl

ForumCoin: 917

Postby CyberFreak » 07 Jan 2017, 02:05

The best thing people can do is spread the truth and connection between the old and new site. Obviously the owner is of the belief he can just close one site without paying users and use their content for a new site and get away with it. If the truth is spread enough, people will avoid the new site as much as if TinyCent was still running after stopping paying users.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 46,323

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News