ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby Angie10 » 08 Jan 2017, 12:47

moondebi wrote:
Angie10 wrote:The very latest site I joined is GrabPoints, but as we all know, it's no fast earner. I've been looking, even before PostLoop its impending closure, but I have to say I'm coming up empty.

There doesn't seem to be much out there at the minute. I've observed that most of the opportunities that are trending right now are app based, which isn't something I'm keen on. So really, I'm down to 2 good sites; Fiverr and ForumCoin.

Yes, that is a big downside for joining many of the emerging sites. I, too, am not comfortable with app based works. But, I guess, days are coming when I have to embrace the technology to sustain.


I have to agree, with the lack of online opportunities, we may very well have to start considering and embracing these apps **sigh**. I was hoping 2017 would bring us exciting new online ventures, but IDK, I feel like 2017 is going to be a repeat of 2016 if not worse. Sorry if I'm sounding a little pessimistic, but it's a gut feeling.
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 5,363
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 1047
ForumCoin: 2,057

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby niche » 09 Jan 2017, 03:22

Advertising revenues have greatly reduced in the last few years, and it is difficult to find any site which will pay. Only google is making a lot of money online, almost all other competing websites are closed
  • 0

niche
Banned
 
Posts: 969
Location: Asia
Reputation: 14
ForumCoin: 936

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby skysnap » 09 Jan 2017, 06:33

Blame adblock. They have killed many online make money sites. And this will continue as long as people use adblocker.

Adblock is a way to destroy the web.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 2,619
Reputation: 182
ForumCoin: 787

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby oldbuddy » 09 Jan 2017, 15:44

skysnap wrote:Blame adblock. They have killed many online make money sites. And this will continue as long as people use adblocker.

Adblock is a way to destroy the web.

It's simple to turn adblock off, which is what I did to make more money on Clixsense.
  • 0

How I Conquered The Problem On Clixsense
Of Losing Focus WHILE VIEWING ADS So I Couldn't Multitask!
CICK HERE to see my SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT SOLUTION!
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 4,569
Location: Oregon, USA
Referrals: 23
Reputation: 937
ForumCoin: 416

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby vegito12 » 13 Jan 2017, 10:37

I have been with Dollar Tracks since last year and you can watch videos do surveys, put points in the vault where for 45 days you get interest earned which is good and the minimum cashout is $50 cents can only do it once a day to PayPal account and will receive it within few minutes to hours.I have found the administration to be helpful and are online if you have any issues the site started in 2015 and has been doing well, I enjoy doing the mobile apps as you get point there or the offers which are exciting and get points for using them or the trials. One thing to remember is you need to convert the points to cash so that you can withdraw and will see it occur and like the layout of the site and appealing as well and enjoyable as well to use for extra cash.
  • 0

vegito12
 
Posts: 7
Reputation: 0
ForumCoin: 11

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby germainebull » 14 Jan 2017, 06:20

vegito12 wrote:I have been with Dollar Tracks since last year and you can watch videos do surveys, put points in the vault where for 45 days you get interest earned which is good and the minimum cashout is $50 cents can only do it once a day to PayPal account


I'm interested about the idea of placing points in some vault. Could you please elaborate?
  • 0

User avatar
germainebull
 
Posts: 3,138
Referrals: 22
Reputation: 231
ForumCoin: 401

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby DreekLass » 15 Jan 2017, 15:33

moondebi wrote:I'm always looking out for new earning opportunities. Given the low wage of online platform, it has become pretty difficult for me to reach the monthly target. Being an international user, the sites to work for are limited. The last site I joined is Prolific where the invitations are painfully limited. :crazy:
What is your opinion? Have you found any new site, off late, to work for?


With Prolific Academic, you don't wait for survey invitations. You have to check the studies page throughout the day. They only send invites sometimes, but there are almost always studies available when you check the studies page.
  • 0

DreekLass
 
Posts: 4,487
Reputation: 551
ForumCoin: 63

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby sprite1950 » 15 Jan 2017, 18:37

DreekLass wrote:
moondebi wrote:I'm always looking out for new earning opportunities. Given the low wage of online platform, it has become pretty difficult for me to reach the monthly target. Being an international user, the sites to work for are limited. The last site I joined is Prolific where the invitations are painfully limited. :crazy:
What is your opinion? Have you found any new site, off late, to work for?


With Prolific Academic, you don't wait for survey invitations. You have to check the studies page throughout the day. They only send invites sometimes, but there are almost always studies available when you check the studies page.


It isn't like that for most of us unfortunately. I must have gone for a month without any at all even though I checked every day. I had an annoying message today. It said I should give my username and password before I could carry on but I joined with facebook and it wouldn't take those details. I was peeved :(
  • 0

User avatar
sprite1950
 
Posts: 3,388
Location: UK
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 648
ForumCoin: 1,855

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby germainebull » 16 Jan 2017, 06:26

sprite1950 wrote:It isn't like that for most of us unfortunately. I must have gone for a month without any at all even though I checked every day. I had an annoying message today. It said I should give my username and password before I could carry on but I joined with facebook and it wouldn't take those details. I was peeved


Given that PA is a decent earner, I advise you to soldier on. I think you should get more studies as you're in the UK.

I'm however not sure about giving out your username and password details. Or, did the admin merely ask you to key in these details into the system.
  • 0

User avatar
germainebull
 
Posts: 3,138
Referrals: 22
Reputation: 231
ForumCoin: 401

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby ivyparkgirl » 16 Jan 2017, 07:38

I have found lots of moneymaking sites online.
  • 0

User avatar
ivyparkgirl
 
Posts: 979
Reputation: -43
ForumCoin: 917

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby sprite1950 » 16 Jan 2017, 08:11

germainebull wrote:
sprite1950 wrote:It isn't like that for most of us unfortunately. I must have gone for a month without any at all even though I checked every day. I had an annoying message today. It said I should give my username and password before I could carry on but I joined with facebook and it wouldn't take those details. I was peeved


Given that PA is a decent earner, I advise you to soldier on. I think you should get more studies as you're in the UK.

I'm however not sure about giving out your username and password details. Or, did the admin merely ask you to key in these details into the system.


It was a message that came up when I was working on my chromebook from the researcher I think. I usually work from my desktop so I'm wondering whether it had anything to do with that. I shall use my desktop from now on.

Update: I thought I had posted this on PA :? I contacted the researcher and it was a technical error on their part. He said I could still do it but when I opened it, it was full :(
  • 0

User avatar
sprite1950
 
Posts: 3,388
Location: UK
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 648
ForumCoin: 1,855

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby Angie10 » 16 Jan 2017, 10:35

ivyparkgirl wrote:I have found lots of moneymaking sites online.


Which are...?! Do you care to share so we can check them out LOL?
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 5,363
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 1047
ForumCoin: 2,057

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby Gina145 » 16 Jan 2017, 11:09

DreekLass wrote:
moondebi wrote:I'm always looking out for new earning opportunities. Given the low wage of online platform, it has become pretty difficult for me to reach the monthly target. Being an international user, the sites to work for are limited. The last site I joined is Prolific where the invitations are painfully limited. :crazy:
What is your opinion? Have you found any new site, off late, to work for?


With Prolific Academic, you don't wait for survey invitations. You have to check the studies page throughout the day. They only send invites sometimes, but there are almost always studies available when you check the studies page.


From my experience there are ALWAYS studies available if I check the studies page in incognito mode (logged out). Unfortunately I've only been eligible for one study over the past month... or perhaps I've just been online at the wrong time to participate in those I'm eligible for.
  • 0

Gina145
 
Posts: 608
Location: South Africa
Reputation: 59
ForumCoin: 751

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby germainebull » Yesterday, 05:45

sprite1950 wrote:It was a message that came up when I was working on my chromebook from the researcher I think. I usually work from my desktop so I'm wondering whether it had anything to do with that. I shall use my desktop from now on.

Update: I thought I had posted this on PA I contacted the researcher and it was a technical error on their part. He said I could still do it but when I opened it, it was full


No problem. Since universities are now in session, you are bound to get a decent number of studies in the coming days.
All the best.
  • 0

User avatar
germainebull
 
Posts: 3,138
Referrals: 22
Reputation: 231
ForumCoin: 401

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'