ForumCoin Special Offer: .info Domain for only 60 ForumCoin Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby Aveatrex » 25 Dec 2016, 16:10

Hi everyone,
Today i'm going to be showing you how to earn lot of traffic to any website you like.
1-Legit Method
The best way to get alot of traffic to websites is Reddit,this social media network gets 1 000 000 000+ hits every year you just have to make great content and choose carefully subreddits, most of affilate buisness mans use this social media as an income.
2-Fake Traffic Method
If you want unlimited traffic to your website but not high quality traffic,you can use traffic exchanges such as hitleap,otohits and others you can find the list easily on google.
You can even earn money with these since alot of people want to buy traffic exchanges points ; points:currency of traffic exchanges ex:1 point--->1 visit the rate vary from a traffic exchange to another so search about it first.

WARNING:Do not use method 2 on Google Adsense,Youtube or CPM,CPA,CPP Compagns that doesn't accept this kind of traffic
WARNING:Using this method on the following compaigns will result a permanent ban.Be Aware.

That's it guys if you have any question reply below i will answear.

Merry Christmas and happy holydays!

EDIT:I'm going to post an method to earn money with the second method cheers
  • 1

Aveatrex
 
Posts: 138
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 14
ForumCoin: 37

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby haripriyavkl » 25 Dec 2016, 16:20

Thanks for sharing this. I will go for the legit method. I really find hard to get traffic but I will definitely give it a shot through Reddit :)
  • 0

haripriyavkl
 
Posts: 689
Reputation: 44
ForumCoin: 928

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby Aveatrex » 25 Dec 2016, 16:37

Happy that i could help you :D
  • 0

Aveatrex
 
Posts: 138
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 14
ForumCoin: 37

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby Collinberg » 27 Dec 2016, 14:15

Thanks for the first tip,I already knew about the second.. I have been hearing of reddit but I really didn't know about their traffic getting potential.
Am considering opening a website sometime in the future so this post is very helpful bcos I'll like to gather as much information as possible so that I wouldn't go in blind and end up broke like other bloggers,thanks for the tip,it was really helpful.
  • 0

Collinberg
 
Posts: 191
Referrals: 6
Reputation: 11
ForumCoin: 355

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby Fergal » 29 Dec 2016, 12:05

Moving topic to more appropriate forum section!
  • 0

User avatar
Fergal
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5,449
Location: Ireland
Reputation: 898
ForumCoin: 5,022

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby Angie10 » 01 Jan 2017, 20:17

Aveatrex wrote:Hi everyone,
Today i'm going to be showing you how to earn lot of traffic to any website you like.
1-Legit Method
The best way to get alot of traffic to websites is Reddit,this social media network gets 1 000 000 000+ hits every year you just have to make great content and choose carefully subreddits, most of affilate buisness mans use this social media as an income.



Thanks so much for your post! Having just launched my blog, I could use more support in this area :) If you don't mind me asking; how exactly do I use Reddit to drive traffic to my blog? Sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm a complete novice LOL TIA :)
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 5,395
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 1053
ForumCoin: 2,104

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby sprite1950 » 01 Jan 2017, 20:21

Angie10. I was curious myself about how to use Reddit to drive traffic to a website so I found this. Not sure if it will be any help. I'm sure Aveatrex will be able to tell you more.

https://www.socialmediaexplorer.com/con ... your-site/
  • 2

User avatar
sprite1950
 
Posts: 3,428
Location: UK
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 656
ForumCoin: 1,904

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby Aveatrex » 01 Jan 2017, 20:27

Reddit is a
Angie10 wrote:
Aveatrex wrote:Hi everyone,
Today i'm going to be showing you how to earn lot of traffic to any website you like.
1-Legit Method
The best way to get alot of traffic to websites is Reddit,this social media network gets 1 000 000 000+ hits every year you just have to make great content and choose carefully subreddits, most of affilate buisness mans use this social media as an income.



Thanks so much for your post! Having just launched my blog, I could use more support in this area :) If you don't mind me asking; how exactly do I use Reddit to drive traffic to my blog? Sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm a complete novice LOL TIA :)

Reddit is a huge community,and that huge community love to see good content so try to do your best to make good content and you have to choose a good subredit(categories) per exemple if your website talks about online buisness then choose /beermoney subredit etc.... there's plenty of different subreddits and once you apply on one of them submit your website/blog everytime you make a new article/thread if you attract the community you will get HUGE visitors although i'm not a specialist on this domain but if you still want more info just google your question and you will find pretty much easily answears to your questions.
  • 0

Invest 5$ get 6$,with 0.01$ profit/day for each 5$ you invest,that means if you invest 500$ on adpacks you get your 500$ back +100$ profit=600$
All with payment proofs!Trusted ptc,Serious on netbuisnessrating
Join now!
Image
Aveatrex
 
Posts: 138
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 14
ForumCoin: 37

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby Angie10 » 05 Jan 2017, 10:12

sprite1950 wrote:Angie10. I was curious myself about how to use Reddit to drive traffic to a website so I found this. Not sure if it will be any help. I'm sure Aveatrex will be able to tell you more.

https://www.socialmediaexplorer.com/con ... your-site/



Thanks so much, mate......I'm definitely going to need this, because I've now launched my website and haven't got a clue what I'm doing hehehe I can submit posts and all that, but when it comes to driving traffic to the website, Lord help me!

--- 05 Jan 2017, 10:15 ---

Aveatrex wrote:
Reddit is a huge community,and that huge community love to see good content so try to do your best to make good content and you have to choose a good subredit(categories) per exemple if your website talks about online buisness then choose /beermoney subredit etc.... there's plenty of different subreddits and once you apply on one of them submit your website/blog everytime you make a new article/thread if you attract the community you will get HUGE visitors although i'm not a specialist on this domain but if you still want more info just google your question and you will find pretty much easily answears to your questions.


Thanks for your help. I'll have a look at the link sprite1950's suggested. I'm just glad you brought my attention to it. I could use all the help I can get LOL :)
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 5,395
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 1053
ForumCoin: 2,104

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby Decentlady » 05 Jan 2017, 12:11

I haven't tried Reddit for traffic really. Infact I didnot even know that I coukd. Thanks for your enlightening post.

Congrats @Angie10 for airing a website. I am going to check it out soon.
  • 1

User avatar
Decentlady
 
Posts: 3,933
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 253
ForumCoin: 571

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby spartacan » 05 Jan 2017, 16:27

Are there any specific strategies for posting on reddit that will yield upvotes and traffic? I feel like the Reddit community in general is very sensitive to posts that are promotional in nature.
  • 0

spartacan
 
Posts: 8
Reputation: 0
ForumCoin: 14

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby Angie10 » 08 Jan 2017, 15:06

Decentlady wrote:I haven't tried Reddit for traffic really. Infact I didnot even know that I coukd. Thanks for your enlightening post.

Congrats @Angie10 for airing a website. I am going to check it out soon.


Thank you so much, Decentlady and do stop by soon :)

--- 08 Jan 2017, 15:08 ---

spartacan wrote:Are there any specific strategies for posting on reddit that will yield upvotes and traffic? I feel like the Reddit community in general is very sensitive to posts that are promotional in nature.


I'm also trying to find out because I'm wary of inadvertently doing something wrong and getting banned for life LOL So far, I've been on the site and identified the subreddits that I could do well to follow. However, I'm still trying to work out how to use Reddit to my advantage, beyond being a participant in the communities :?
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 5,395
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 1053
ForumCoin: 2,104

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby Ridbreezy » 11 Jan 2017, 17:26

thanks for the post
  • -1

Ridbreezy
 
Posts: 6
Reputation: 3
ForumCoin: 9

Re: Get Unlimited Traffic To your website.

Postby kaka135 » 11 Jan 2017, 21:16

Thanks for sharing these.
Though I have been sharing my posts to reddit, I don't have much ideas how it helps to bring traffic actually. I haven't really look into it yet. Good to know that it's so powerful in bringing traffic.

Thanks @sprite1950 for the link!
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 3,382
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 339
ForumCoin: 1,324


Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'